Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Sounds lush miss, have a lovely evening.x

Fabulous evening:) and it wasn't raining!

Some piccys:

Attachments

• image-2877185390.jpg
    image-2877185390.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 71
  • image-1553844267.jpg
    image-1553844267.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 75
looks so lovely and you both look so happy, happy anniversary :)

Morning all, thanks for the comments:)

Just in last mad panic to revise today - the exam is tomorrow! Will be a real relief once that is done:)

Weigh in last friday was up as anticipated after 3 weeks of excess and no exercise - 78.5 . However now back to usual lifestyle so less wine and sf biccies, back to dancing etc and trending scales say It's disappearing. Really pleased as still learning to live without MFP tracking:D next WI friday so will see!

Also excited because we are going to a black tie ball on friday night. I am planning to wear a dress that even a year ago i thought had shrunk lol so life pretty good.

Hope all well
Xxxx

Ps also been playing around on twitter - come and join me to discuss food, low carb, atkins and anything else @LCKat1e :)

Last edited:
Good luck for your exam, Katie!

And well done on knocking off those excess pounds without tracking - that's very encouraging for me to see as I certainly don't intend to spend the rest of my life logging every gram of food that I eat on FitDay (perish the thought!). Seeing you manage your weight with the minimum of fuss gives me hope I might actually be able to do the same one of these days! :)

Good luck for tomorrow Katie!!!!!! But I know you'll blitz it, babes :)

And that is fab news on the dress for Friday, piccies please :)

Thanks for all the good luck wishes - hope they helped! It was really tough and my head still hurts - no idea whether i've passed or not as really difficult to guage. Anyway, will now forget and ignore for 6 weeks until the results come back. Had a lovely lunch with others who were on my course including a couple of sneaky rums:D tomorrow must get back to all the other things I have been neglecting!

Back