Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Have fun Katie!! SO jealous! Xx

Me too, very jealous, liked the IoW very much when I went there, would love to go back sometimes......................enjoy yourselves xxx

The sun has got his hat on....:)

Packing thus morning and off to island. Forecast good.... So unusual!
Xxx

Morning Katie! and enjoy your holibobs! And, no, I'm not jealous either! lol xx

Enjoy your holiday Katie.

Yoohoo :wavey:

Just checking in from the isle of wight. Weather superb and scorching:D. Unfortunately cousin and family left early (long story:( ) but been having a lovely quiet time which i realised we all needed after a long school year! Lots of seaside playgrounds and lying in the hammock reading. Off out shortly to zumba (yes i found a class locally;) ) and then onto the best crabbing spot for some fun. Lunch at the baywatch cafe (i can hear a crab salad calling my name) and then the hammock awaits!

Love to all
Xx

Morning Katie, sounds like a fun time love, enjoy!

Sounds amazing, have fun x

Oo... I just fancy a crab salad!

Morning my lovely minimins friends:)

Fabulous to be home and get settled for a short while before the next trip. All quiet here today as our cul-de-sac is closed due to olympic cycle race. Will head down to watch them whizz past very shortly - DD and DH currently checking out archery on the telly. Can't do much as roads shut all weekend - so planning a picnic in Marble Hill Park with friends....think some wine might come too:)

Catch up later
Xxxx

Oh welcome back Katie sweetie! Xx

Back