Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

You hoo........how are ya? Xx

Hello lovely people:)

So glad it's the weekend and time to get some relaxing in:) We went out to friends in camden town last night - luckily the overground train from richmond whisked us round to north london no problem;). Lovely dinner although i was slightly concerned by the teeny portions of chicken lol. Luckily they had made celeriac chips with cheese - highly recommended - yum! Probably more red wine than planned - oops but luckily alkaseltzer did the trick

Weigh in today at 75.6 which is lowest so far (dehydration from the wine?)- almost makes me want to set an arbitrary goal so i can say 6 stone lost lol. However will refrain and keep focused on making sure my 14 trousers fit even more nicely;)

Went out for walk with Dh this morning to richmond - lovely in the sun (which has now disappeared!). Quick shop in East for a smart jacket/cardi but managed to avoid all the other goodies - phew

Friends to dinner tonight, parents to lunch tomorrow and then round to another friend to practice our belly dance duet for show in a few weeks. Oh and i really should finsih that proposal and tidy the house for guests - must run!!!

Have a great weekend all
Xxxxx

Celeriac chips with cheese - sounds heavenly!

I do miss walking round Richmond Park - which was fine when i was local to the area, but seems too far to go now :) Alas, Plumstead Common won't be quite the same.

Have a great weekend xxx

Afternoon, busy weekend, you have really got this woe sussed....

Afternoon Katie, sounds like another hectic weekend for you, well done on getting even lower - don't know how you manage to keep it up!! xx

What a lovely weekend, that restaurant sounds fab!
Well done on being at your lowest, what an amazing feeling :)

Hello :wavey:

Just popping in to say hi. All well this end, still maintaining, food great and tasty, busy as usual. It's half term but dong some work stuff and DD at kids club a few days. Just watching a bit of scooby do and then off to (her) singing lesson

Hope you are all well and successfully losing
Xxx

Hi, your focus never ceases to amaze me....

Hello lovely people :wavey:

Thanks Lisa - love my egg cooker too...how did i ever live without it :)

Sorry dont get to post much - life pretty crazy. Still doing charity work, just setting up a new business with some friends, started my next level coaching course and trying to find new clients. In the meantime still trying to dance as much as possible and spend time with DH & DD!

Foodwise still living lowcarb and loving maintenance. Seem happily settled at about 12 stone and nice not to be growing out of clothes all the time lol;). Get to about 4 dance classes a week which is more manageable.

Doing some tidying up at home and found the notebook that DH & I used for our first ever diet in 1988 (eek!). Very funny - i was another stone lighter so 11st, spent 5 weeks on a very low fat diet (rosemary c hip & thigh diet) and lost 2lb and maybe half an inch. The joys of youth - didnt know how lucky i was! Anyway has made me realise that i'm pretty comfortable at current weight and even if i decide to lose more at some point it should be max 1/2 stone. I have no intention of pretending i'm 20 again!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying atkins - i do read many threads when travelling on my phone but tricky to reply as signal keeps dropping

Keep going - OWL and maintenance are great!
Xxxxx

Back