Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Aw your poor neck - rotten luck Katie. I hope you're good as new in no time. Pain is no joke.

And OMG that burger! :eek: It really IS giant!

Ouchie on the neck, hope you get it sorted soon - and then it's back to zumba!

That burger sounds lush - you can buy burger presses where you can put cheese (or whatever) in the middle too.

Hi Kat1e, popping in to subscribe. I have been eating low carb since around June last year and also loving it. Just checked out your recipe website - amazing!

Hi Kat1e, popping in to subscribe. I have been eating low carb since around June last year and also loving it. Just checked out your recipe website - amazing!
Hi Clareel - glad you are enjoying. Great way to live:)

Well just checking in - it’s half term phew:) although I’ll be working on & off all week, will try to have extra downtime

Neck still a pain - it is improving but my tolerance is reducing as the pain lessens. Just want it to bl****dy go away!

In the meantime, hubby & I went out to Curry’s & bought a new 50” tv. Not feeling too guilty as current one is 14 years old & plan is to have 2 in house as DD hogs it all the time!

On the food side - err will be low carb with wine and chocolate...as usual:)

Sorry to hear you are in pain, I really think there is nothing worse and it just makes you miserable as time goes on. Do you at least have good painkillers?

Low carb with wine and chocolate sounds perfect :)

Gosh your neck is taking a while to get better - have you been to a masseur or something like that?

Loving the TV though - that'll solve all programming disputes! xx

I made the burger.. not quite as BIG as the video..kid 2 and I loved it... didn’t put as much cheese or bacon .. kid 1 asked can you put an egg in it next time lol

Ooh - well done testing it out! Egg sounds good too:) xx

Enjoying having 2 TVs:)
Neck getting better but still annoying after 4 weeks!
Focus on losing weight.... err not so much:p

Still lovely to see you posting Katie. Hope you get your neck properly sorted soon.

Back