Kate - goodbye JUDDDD

Well done Kate! Glad you gave it a good go and came out as a successful Juddder, but I agree that it is very improtant to do what comes naturally, which for me is Juddd and for you not!
Good luck with your journey to 100lbs, what a star you are!

Love

Cheers Barb - I definitely think very highly of JUDDDD, and I think it would be a useful tool for a lot of people. The main reason it's not for me is because it's hard for me to have proper 'down' days due to so much exercise, and to be honest I eat pretty sensibly on a day to day basis (I'm one of these weird people who find dieting and healthy eating quite easy) so I'm happy doing my own thing.

I hope what I did was useful to anyone considering trying JUDDDD themselves!

Yes, it definately was, you proved that doing lots of exercise could be combined with higher down days and sensible up days. I think the more of us that Juddd and then report in, the better chance we have of seeing if this is a long term plan for weight loss/maintenance,

Love

So, no more JUDDDD for me. I've followed it for four weeks and it definitely works with increased levels of exercise and higher calories (I never went below 1000 calories on a DD, and I think I only went below 1200 twice, and I rarely do less than an hour of aerobic exercise per day - the average has been 2 hours plus flexibility and strength training on top of that).

I've lost a total of 8lb which makes 2lb per week. This is the same rate of loss I was already getting, so I'm pretty pleased. I am not going to stick with JUDDDD, because I don't find it comes naturally to me to eat that way, so I will go back to what I was already doing (which, for me, takes no thought at all) in order to lose this last little bit.

Incidentally, one stone from now I will have lost 100lb in total.

Excellent result Kate, you really made the most of this experiment. :cool:

Back