Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

Heres some pics from me ready to go out last night

189541_10150154446961882_511776881_8205293_2125781_n.jpg

183590_10150154446621882_511776881_8205291_6796543_n.jpg

184311_10150154447556882_511776881_8205297_3697147_n.jpg

Ah I can't wait to dress like that again haha!! What size were you before hun?

What does your OH say in the differance and you dieting? x

Before starting SW i was a size 10 on top as always had quite a petite top half. My problems was my thighs and bum!! size 12...verging size 14 in bottoms, although i carried it quite well. Nobody ever believed that i was that size!

My OH is pleased that i'm happy but he liked me before so he isn't really bothered...unconditional love and all that ;-)
He does encourage me to relax and eat naughties every so often which is good because i can be a bit of a control freak!
We are a nightmare though as i do SW and he is a Coeliac, so going for a meal out is a right chore!

Ahem Ahem....

SORRY!!!! I have been away! i Have had a really naughty week and as a result gained 1lb...tbh I cannot believe I haven't gained more! I have binged uncontrollably every single day whilst I've been at work on everything in site....mainly chocolate, sweets and crisps!!!
So slap wrist, sometimes its good to be bad for a while, I am not back on the wagon!!!!
I am off work until Monday...I always eat better at home, so It gives me the opportunity to get back on track and get the naughtiness out my mind!!!
Might go to cinema tonight...so am planning to take my alpen lights with me! No Naughties for me today!!!

Breakfast 8am
Quorn Sausage Sandwich
2 slices WW bread (HEXB)

Lunch 14.30
Carvery -
Turkey, Gammon, Beef
Stuffing, mountain of veg, gravy
(5 syns)

Dinner 19.00
Homemade Fishcake omeletter wrap thingy
Muller Light

Snacks
2 Alpen Light (HEXB2)
Options Hot Choc with milk (HEXA 2 syns)

Exercise:[?B] 1 hr Zumba
Syns: 7

Dead jealous of your bunny buns. Are they difficult to look after? Do you have to have them in some kind of hutch or can you just have them pottering about the house? X

Sunday 13th March Red Day

Hi all, I am glowing my own self pride today lol!!
Yesterday went to Stratford for the day and took a picnic! SW friendly i may add...i mini chicken fillet and tika chicken fillets, 2 alpen lights, kallo rice cakes, jely, yoghurts etc and even my OH loved it, said it was much better than sarnies!!
Went round all the confectionary shops and starbucks in stratford and still declined anything naughty!
THEN...about 8pm OH decides he wants a curry, so i go with him and sit in the curry house while they cook his takeaway for him....I had a bacon and sausage omelette when i got home! Polishing my halo as we speak!!!!

So today, my gym instructor is ill so had the lovely Glen cover our LBT class. One word...BRUTAL!!!
My mum is cooking a big sunday roast for family tonight so really looking forwards to that!

Breakfast 9am
Porridge (HEXB + HEXA)
Options hot choc (2 syns HEXA2)

Lunch 14.00
cauliflower & broccoli soup
2 rice cakes (3 syns)
sliced chicken & ham
WW Yoghurt
HIFI Bar (HEXB2)

Dinner 18.30
Beef & Gammon
Fresh Veggies
Gravy and stuffing (5 syn total)
Muller Light

I will not be indulging in the fresh cream eclairs, toffee pavlova, ginger sponge & custard, Milk or Diary milk that my family and OH are currently dangling in front of me!

Exercise 1 hour LBT
Syns 10

Monday 14th March Green Day

Hiya...
So had a days holiday from work today, having done much productive but had a nice day of mooching!
Woke up about 8, watched some TV then went for a run.
Been to my nanas at lunchtime to see her, then been to a local shopping park for a mooch.
Bought a nice cardigan and some Cadburys Highlights Choc Caramel...have to say, much tastier than options!!!

Breakfast 8.30am
Porridge & Milk (HEXB part HEXA)

Lunch 1pm
Chicken & Mushroom CousCous Mugshot (2 syns)
2 salt & vinegar rice cakes (3 syns)
WW Toffe Yoghurt
HIFI Luxury bar (HEXB2)

Snack
Fruity yoyo (1.5 syns)
Highlights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Dinner 19.00
Potatoe topped Green Garden Veg Pie
WW Yoghurt
Fruity yoyo (1.5 syns)

Exercise 45 mins run
Syns 10

Tuesday 15th March Red Day

Back at work today...boo! Had a nice day though so wasn't too bad!!!

Breakfast 7.30am
2 weetabix and milke (HEXB part HEXA)

Lunch 14.00
Homemade soup
3 rice cakes (4.5 syns)
WW yog
HIFI Bar (HEXB2)

Snack 16.00
Highlights hot choc and milk (HEXA 2 syns)
fruit yoyo (1.5 syns)

Dinner 21.00
Omelette with bacon and chicken
cheese (HEXA)
Muller Light

Exercise 40 mins spinning
Syns 8

Back