Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

Kate just read through your diary - you look AMAZING - well done - especially with the exercise aswell - you always seem to keep it up
Love the look of that veggie pie - could you share the recipe

L

Hi....I've had a **** day at work. Off out for a carvery. Such a bad day I'm tempted to have a big anighty pudding with custard too. I couldn't care less about WI Friday currently to be honest. Sorry to be a disappointment.hurrumph.

awww hun not a disappointment - draw a line under what ever happens tonight and make tommorow a good day
hate when work sabotages things - mines is always doing the same
L

Yes I've had it cut again, just to tidy it up!
I have to get my hair done every 4 weeks or so or it gets all out of control!

I'm forever changing my hair, every couple of months or so!
I'm just a very faddy person i suppose, plus I'm a bit of a slave to style and try to look a bit quirky (that's sounds really big headed doesn't it)
My OH says i single handedly keep Topshop afloat lol!!!
x

Oh and by the way I made your baked bean omelette again today... I actually love it but my bf said he couldn't even sit with me while I was eating it as he finds the idea so gross. What a loser!

Hey Kate! Woah Jagerbombs always make me a bit on the queasy side. Plus I get worse hangovers after nights when I've been on the Jagermeister so maybe bringing it all up was a blessing in disguise!

Hope you still had a good night, what did you wear? Love seeing all your nice clothes pics!

Hope you have a good time at your nana's. X

Hey Kate! Woah Jagerbombs always make me a bit on the queasy side. Plus I get worse hangovers after nights when I've been on the Jagermeister so maybe bringing it all up was a blessing in disguise!

Hope you still had a good night, what did you wear? Love seeing all your nice clothes pics!

Hope you have a good time at your nana's. X

I HATE Jagermeister anyway lol but met an old friend and he bought them for us so would have been rude to refuse them!!!

I managed my sunday roast which was GORGEOUS!!
Definite hangover cure!
OH is coming round tonight and going to blockbuster, might get some naughties in to munch on too lol!

Anyway here's my outfit:

photo-12.jpg

photo-11.jpg

x

Kate, please could you tell me how I add my half stone star on my profile and very well done on your weight loss, I've only been doing it for 6 weeks and have a way to go.

Hi Kate, I think I read somewhere earlier in your diary that you do SW online? Just wanted to know what your experience of doing it alone instead of going to group is like, since my evenings are getting busier during the week and I may be forced to convert. x

Hi Kate, I think I read somewhere earlier in your diary that you do SW online? Just wanted to know what your experience of doing it alone instead of going to group is like, since my evenings are getting busier during the week and I may be forced to convert. x

Hi

You are right i do SW online, in fact i don't even use the SW website i just have my nana's old books and do it myself!
I've never had a problem as I get alot of support from my parents as i still live at home, plus i have a ridiculous amount of self motivation!
SW Group wouldn't be my kind of thing...i'm not a sympathetic/ supportive person when people blatently don't try so i am not very good at holding my tongue lol!

xx

SW Group wouldn't be my kind of thing...i'm not a sympathetic/ supportive person when people blatently don't try so i am not very good at holding my tongue lol!

xx

I'm struggling with that at the minute!! My infinite patience with some of the ladies in our group is wearing thin ... same old excuses and <cough> fibs each week!!

Back