Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

I'm struggling with that at the minute!! My infinite patience with some of the ladies in our group is wearing thin ... same old excuses and <cough> fibs each week!!

"I cant believe i've gained i only had....5 glasses of wine a night, 17 mars bars, a KFC and a curry!"

LMAO....i haven't been on on here much this week unfortunately!
Will WI tomorrow and let you know the outcome...not really sure what the scales will say, feeling well in myself though, got my head back on track as been having some personal 'traumas' this week LOL!!!

LMAO....i haven't been on on here much this week unfortunately!
Will WI tomorrow and let you know the outcome...not really sure what the scales will say, feeling well in myself though, got my head back on track as been having some personal 'traumas' this week LOL!!!

Don't beat yourself up about it you're looking amazing .... not that you didn't anyway but particularly foxy these days!! xxx

Don't beat yourself up about it you're looking amazing .... not that you didn't anyway but particularly foxy these days!! xxx

Aw thanks...i haven't been massively off track....just relaxed and had a few snacks!
Had a tough week at work and home. All sorted now though and 5 days off work now :)
Thinking about getting a new tattoo but still struggling for ideas!
I want a short quote about not giving up, but 'Never Give Up' seems a bit obvious??
x

Saturday 26th March 2010 Green Day
Day 1 - 100%

Hi all
Went out for a family curry last night and really enjoyed myself!
I am now being 100% focussed and strict as of today!
Been for a run and into town and then i'm going to try and make SW jelly sweets this afternoon!!!

Breakfast 8.45am
42g All Bran (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)

Lunch 14.15pm
Tomato CousCous Mugshot (1 syn)
2.5 scanbran (1/2 HEXB2)

Snack 16.00
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt
Highlights hot choc (2 syns)

Dinner 19.00pm
Potatoe Wedges
Mushy Peas
Quorn burgers (1 syn)
Mullerlight
Alpen Light (3 syns)

Exercise 10k road run
Syns 7

x

Last edited:
Hi

So this is abit of an ego boost. When i look in the mirror i don't think you notice your weightloss.
My friend posted these pics on facebook which were taken a few weeks ago and now i see my weightloss :)

I have posted them because i am struggling at the moment and this reminds me why its worth it

me2011.jpg

me20112.jpg

x

Better be girly ;) I'm keeping my eye on you! Don't think you should venture into the worlds of 8 stone something..

Where have all your hand me downs gone then miss? Who's the lucky lady?

xxx

To the charity shop!
Whenever we get one through the door my mum send me upstairs and makes me clear out my clothes and shoes haha!
My older sister steals anything that may fit her too!!!

kt_baybeh said:
Thanks for your lovely comments!

Everybody always comments on my arms haha!
I have gained about 1.5lbs since this photo on my tummy, my weight seems to go on my tummy ATM and i get a little baby bloat.

I just want to lose this last 3/4lbs and get to 9 stone and then i'm done!!

Baby bloat?? Are u with child???

I thought you were upstairs in your bedroom, now that is lazy!

It hasn't been long since the last one!

xxx

I know it's lazy....my body has started to stiffen from my run so i cba to move

And i know it hasn't been long but i get bored easily...maybe add a new piercing to the collection...hmm

Back