Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

Haha love it, you'll have to wait for someone else to get up to go into the kitchen!

And I'm with Allie, I would be snapping those clothes up if I were your friends. I love bargains and freebies, hence my obsession with car boots, chazza shops and eBay!

Well done on your run, how far did you go? I didn't do my run today as was at my friend's and feel a bit guilty!

Where's your next tattoo going to be then? I want a Russian doll but don't know where to get it.

X

Haha love it, you'll have to wait for someone else to get up to go into the kitchen!

And I'm with Allie, I would be snapping those clothes up if I were your friends. I love bargains and freebies, hence my obsession with car boots, chazza shops and eBay!

Well done on your run, how far did you go? I didn't do my run today as was at my friend's and feel a bit guilty!

Where's your next tattoo going to be then? I want a Russian doll but don't know where to get it.

X

Haha my dad went to get himself a drink in the end so i jumped on the opportunity!

The run was probably about 10k?? Have never tracked the distance i just run a particular route lol!!

I want my next tattoo low on my hip, below the trouser line.
I would like a small quote in arabic, i have a few options but i am undecided.

OH says i shouldn't have one on my hip as it looks chavvy and will stretch and distort in years to come...grr him

kt_baybeh said:
Thanks for your lovely comments!

Everybody always comments on my arms haha!
I have gained about 1.5lbs since this photo on my tummy, my weight seems to go on my tummy ATM and i get a little baby bloat.

I just want to lose this last 3/4lbs and get to 9 stone and then i'm done!!

OMG, your arms look great!!!!! You look fab all over too, but your arms have got great definition without being too muscly or horribly skinny! What exercise do you do!?! I want mine like that!!!

I cant believe you have a baby belly!!!!

OMG, your arms look great!!!!! You look fab all over too, but your arms have got great definition without being too muscly or horribly skinny! What exercise do you do!?! I want mine like that!!!

I cant believe you have a baby belly!!!!

I do a mixture of exercise, i exercise 5 times a week.

i always go road running on a saturday morning, I am also a member at my local gym so go there for spinning and LBT classes

I think i'm lucky because i actually ENJOY exercise.
Plus i used to dance competitively up until abour 3 years ago, so it didn't take too much work to start getting my muscle definition back!

xx

kt_baybeh said:
I do a mixture of exercise, i exercise 5 times a week.

i always go road running on a saturday morning, I am also a member at my local gym so go there for spinning and LBT classes

I think i'm lucky because i actually ENJOY exercise.
Plus i used to dance competitively up until abour 3 years ago, so it didn't take too much work to start getting my muscle definition back!

xx

Ahhhh, your a dancer! Makes sense, you've definately got the physique!

That's so good you enjoy exercising! I'm a member of David Lloyd and I do go, but I really dont enjoy it, I spin and do pump and attack but have to really force myself! OH wants us to cancel membership to save money, but I think I'll end up not exercising at all :-(

Well done, you look fantastic!

Sunday 27th March Red Day
Day 2 100%

Hi all....been a busy-ish bee this morning! Just finished the most lovely sunday roast cooked by my mum, i was sooo starving too, in fact, I still feed hungry now lol!!
I have been and bought a slow cooker today, so if anyone has some good recipes please pass them on!!!
Gonna make some veg soup later too.

On another note...isn't scan bran peculiar...i quite like it though!l I had one crumbled in my porrdige this morning as my HEXB and it actually gave it a bit of a nice flavour lol! Maybe i'm just weird??

Breakfast 9am
Porridge & 1 scan bran (HEXB and HEXA)

Lunch 14.30
Sunday Roast NOM
Roast chicken
Broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, peas
Stuffing and gravy (5 syns??)
WW Yoghurt

Dinner 19.00
Veggie Soup
2.5 scan bran (1/2 HEXB2)
Muller Light
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)

Options hot choc (2 syns)

Exercise 1hr LBT
Syns 7 so far

x

Last edited:
Looking good Hun :) lovely outfit you went out in!

Good see your back on plan and yet still eating yummy food :D

X x

Looking good Hun :) lovely outfit you went out in!

Good see your back on plan and yet still eating yummy food :D

X x

Thanks hun, i bought that outfit at Xmas and it has taken me til March to have the courage to wear it lol!!

I love yummy food lol!!!! Sunday roast is my favourite meal EVER!
And potato wedges always make me feel naughty lol!!

xx

kt_baybeh said:
Thanks hun, i bought that outfit at Xmas and it has taken me til March to have the courage to wear it lol!!

I love yummy food lol!!!! Sunday roast is my favourite meal EVER!
And potato wedges always make me feel naughty lol!!

xx

Mmm potato wedges, not had them for ages, in fact I've not had potato in ages!

Must have some this week.

I just love the skirt, it looks great on you :)

Xx

Mmm potato wedges, not had them for ages, in fact I've not had potato in ages!

Must have some this week.

I just love the skirt, it looks great on you :)

Xx

I rarely have potato either...just the occasional jacket spud or wedges, but when i have it i find it really comforting!!!

The skirt is one of Topshop's finest size 6 y'aknow ;)

However my mum has machine washed it and ruined it a little!

x

kt_baybeh said:
I rarely have potato either...just the occasional jacket spud or wedges, but when i have it i find it really comforting!!!

The skirt is one of Topshop's finest size 6 y'aknow ;)

However my mum has machine washed it and ruined it a little!

x

Yay size 6!! And a top shop size 6 too! Fabulous!

X x

kt_baybeh said:
Only a skirt....still a 10 in trousers thanks to my chunky legs!!!!

x

Chunky! As if!

X x

Monday 28th March Red Day
Day 3 100%

Hi all, had a lovely day off work today!!!
Start of * week today so have felt abit crappy, hence no exercise, but have resisted the temptation to eat naughties! I even resisted a free sample of jam doughnut at sainsburys!!!
I have been and paid some of my holiday off, went to have lunch with my nana and gramps, met a friend and I treated myself and have a little tattoo today!! (see pic below)
I am also testing my slow cooker by making me and my dad chilli beef...smells good, had a little taste and it tastes good too!!!

Breakfast 9.00am
28g Porridge & scanbran (HEXB1 and HEXA1)

Lunch 13.00
Veg Soup
3 scanbran (1/2 HEXB2 + 0.5 syn)
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt
5 mikado (2.5 syns)

Dinner 19.45
Chilli Beef
Veg
WW Yoghurt
4 mikado (2 syns)

Syns 5
Exercise None

x

Last edited:
Ooo..Sorry. Hope I didn't put you off your gloop LOL! It just seems awfull low calorie? or is it that low cos it's dust?

xxx

Haha didn't have it in the end as there was loads of meat and veggies :)

Had a few extra Mikado's instead....far more worth the syns ;)

Back