Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

Ps - The tattoo says 'Never Give Up'

Kind of sums up my last few weeks at home/work/diet lol

Love the new tattoo :)

What a fab 0.5 syn treat in a mikado.... Keep debating buying some, may go get them tomorrow.

X x

Tuesday 29th MarchRed Day
Day 4 100%

Morning all, up nice and early!! Last day off before going back to work tomorrow!!!
I'm off to the zoo today with 2 of my friends!!
Have my packed lunch at the ready to, no diet sabotage for me!!!!
I seem to be addicted to porridge for brekkie this week, it's all i've wanted this week!!

Breakfast 8.45am
28g Porridge, milk (HEXB & HEXA)
1 scan bran crushed in
1 mikado (0.5 syn)

Lunch - Picnic
3 WW Crackers (3 syns)
2 Mattessons mighty bites (1 syn)
1 WW yoghurt
1 Hartley's Jelly (0.5 syn)
2 alpen lights (HEXB2)

Snack 16.45
Some cooked chicken
Highlights (2 syns)

Dinner 21.00
Omelette, bacon, quorn chicken cheese (HEXA2)
WW Yoghurt
6 mikado (3 syns)

Syns 10
Exercise 40 min Spinning class

x

Last edited:
Don't you look cool! Love your fluffy cardi and sexy red hair! :)

Thanks hun!!!

The cardi used to be oversized but good old mother shrunk it in the wash :mad: now its really tight but it was too expensive to throw away so i squish myself into it lol!!!

How did your WI go??

x

I love the hair-very vibrant. Did you get it coloured at a salon or did you dye it yourself?

Thankyou, yes it is somewhat bright!

I have it done at the salon because i am useless at hair dying etc!!!
I also use a product called 'stain' that i get off my hairdresser, which is a leave in conditioner that re vitalises the hair colour, i use it every couple of weeks in between trips to the salon!!

Morning Kate :)

Just been an got some mikados! I was so impressed aswell, 3 boxes for £2! Bargain!

X x

Wednesday 30th March Green Day

Hey first day back at work today!! Actually wasn't too bad and didn't get tempted to eat rubbish!
However now i've had my dinner, i want something to eat :(
I don't feel like i've lost any weight this week either, if i haven't i will be really annoyed as i have been 100% honest and on track!!!!

Breakfast 7.30am
Porridge & 1 scan bran (HEXB and HEXA)

Lunch 13.30
CousCous Mugshot (2 syns)
3 scanbran (1/2 HEXB2)
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Snack 16.00
3 WW crackers (3 syns)
1 rice cake (1.5 syns)
2 mini egg (1.5 syns)

Dinner 19.30
Quorn chilli & rice
Muller Light

Exercise 45 mins LBT
Syns 8

Last edited:
Whats porddige and scan brand ;) am I missing out LOL

No you havent! It's a green day anyway, it can't be helped!

xxx

Sorry i wasn't concentrating as i've got my annoying big sister bouncing around me like a tit!!!

I want something else to eat, like an alpen bar or something but i feel like i shouldn't, because i don't feel like i'm going to have a loss at WI and i so badly want one...argh.

What is a cous cous mugshot, are they nice? Ohh I hate that feeling when you feel like you havent lost. I'm crossing my fingers for you lady x

You know Mugshots? like the pasta and noodle ones??
Well they do a tomatoe & veg and a Chicken & mushroom cous cous one. Pour in a mug, add hot water, leave for 5 mins...voila!!

I really hope i have lost...i don't know what more i can do though! Will be going spinning tomorrow night and just having an omelette for my tea in the hope i have lost on Friday :confused:

Ooh I didn't know they did cous cous ones, they sound great! Thanks for the info. Good luck for Friday. Xxxxx

Yeah i always get them from asda, the couscous ones are my favourite!!

Had some good news, my big sis is moving in with her bf in 4 months time when the rent is up on her house.

So happy for her, however reminds me that my 4 year relationship is still going nowhere :mad:

xx

Thursday 31st March Red Day
Day 6 100%

Bonjour....wee bit sleepy today!!!!
Worked late and been spinning, just had a yummy omelette, have WI tomorrow!!!
Couldn't have done any more or tried any harder this week so i am pleased with myself regardless of WI....however if i havent lost i wil be annoyed lol!!

Breakfast 7.30
2 WW toast (HEX B)

Lunch 13.00
Veg Soup
3 Scan bran (3 syns)
HIFI Bar (HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt

Snack 16.00
Mattessons mighty bite (0.5 syn)
4 mini eggs (3 syns)
Rice Cake (1.5 syns)

Dinner 21.00