Kate's 2011 Food Diary...

Well done on your spinning. Good luck for Weigh In!

kt_baybeh said:
I STS!!!! So disappointed!!!!!

Chin up hun, it wasn't a gain so a STS is still good.

I know you really wanted a loss and it can be disheartening but keep at it and I'm sure next week will be a good one xx

kt_baybeh said:
I'm disappointed because I've been freaking angelic this week and worked out 5 times! Sometimes my body works a week behind though so hopefully get a decentnloss next week if I keep at it!!!

Mine works a week behind too so fingers crossed for next week hun xxx

Saturday 2nd April Red Day

God i feel so tired today! Got up and had breakfast, went back to sleep til 11.30, went for a run and had lunch, now i'm ready for bed again!
I'm going to Frankie & Benny's for a meal tonight, here's the menu:
Main | Frankie and Bennys
Think i will be having the lamb cutlets and ask for extra veg instead of mash!!!

Breakfast 8.30am
2 WW Toast (HEXB)

Lunch 14.30
2 egg omelette with bacon
42g LowLow Cheese (HEXA)
WW Yoghurt
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB2)

Dinner 20.00
Frankie & Bennys:
Lamb Cutlets with veg and gravy (5 syns???)

Exercise 10k road run
Syns 5

x

Sunday 3rd April Red Day[/COLOR

Ok, so last night didn't go quite as planned. I ended up sharing a starter platter with OH, and our 2 friends. Then had bacon steaks with fries and a couple of slices of garlic bread...followed by about 5 cocktails.
But you know what...who cares?? I worry far too much about food when i go out and i had a lovely night and really enjoyed myself without worrying about syns!!!
Back on it today, been to gym and don't even feel bloated from last night!!

Breakfast 8am
42g All Bran with milk (HEXB HEXA)

Lunch 13.30
Roast Turkey with Veg.
Stuffing and gravy (5 syns?)
Mullerlight
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
Meringue Kiss (1 syn)

Dinner
Broccoli & cauliflower soup
2 ryvita (1/2 HEXB2)

My nana made some of the meringue kisses out of the SW mag and they are gorgeous! Taste like candyfloss, buggar the filling lol!!!

Syns 6 so far
Exercise 1 hour LBT

x
WW Yoghurt

kt_baybeh said:
Hi

You are right i do SW online, in fact i don't even use the SW website i just have my nana's old books and do it myself!
I've never had a problem as I get alot of support from my parents as i still live at home, plus i have a ridiculous amount of self motivation!
SW Group wouldn't be my kind of thing...i'm not a sympathetic/ supportive person when people blatently don't try so i am not very good at holding my tongue lol!

xx

Hi Kate!

Thanks a lot. Decided to stop going to groups this week since I can't make it to them anymore. Didn't feel I could really relate to the other people there anyway since I was the youngest one there. Feeling a bit apprehensive but I'm really excited and motivated! Weight loss has been slow, so I think a date with the gym is needed and reading your diary is very inspiring! Xxx

Hi Kate!

Thanks a lot. Decided to stop going to groups this week since I can't make it to them anymore. Didn't feel I could really relate to the other people there anyway since I was the youngest one there. Feeling a bit apprehensive but I'm really excited and motivated! Weight loss has been slow, so I think a date with the gym is needed and reading your diary is very inspiring! Xxx

Hi Laura!! Glad I cam be of some help! There's quite a few of us who o it alone! Check out Allie1904 too x

Monday 4th April Red Day

Hey, here I am!!! Back from work, gym, showered and eaten my tea. Sat in my pyjamas and its 8pm! result!!
Been very good today too food-wise!

Breakfast 7.40am
Porridge with 1 ryvita dark rye (HEXB HEXA)

Lunch 13.45pm
Broccoli & cauliflower soup
3 scanbran ( 3 syns)
FibrePlus Bar (HEXB)
WW Yoghurt

3 Meringue kisses ( 3 syns)

Dinner 19.45pm
Roast Turkey
Carrots, cauliflower, broccoli
MullerLight
4 Mikados (2 syns)

Exercise 45 mins LBT
Syns 8

x

Tuesday 5th April Green Day

Hello....aching from the gym...back ache and leg ache and bum ache!!
Gotta be all good though right?
Been very indecisive and picky about food today!!!

Breakfast 7.30am
2 weetabix and milk (HEXB HEXA)

Lunch 13.00pm
Tomatoe & Herb Pasta Potshot
2 ryvita (1/2 HEXB2)
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
WW Yoghurt
2 meringue kisses (2 syns)

Snack 16.00
2 Scanbran (2 syns)
Werthers Original (2 syns)
4 Mikados (2 syns)

Dinner 20.00pm
Smash Pizza
42g LowLow (HEXA2)
Quorn meatballs
WW Yoghurt

Exercise 45mins run
Syns 8

x

kt_baybeh said:
PS - Someone talk to me! It's getting a bit lonely!!

Evening :)

How are you?

I had such a bad week last week with a 4.5 gain :-( xx

How are you?

I had such a bad week last week with a 4.5 gain :-( xx

Hiya!!!

My week has been okay...apart from working my way through the cocktail menu saturday night at frankie & bennys...Pina Colada, Margarita, Black Russian, Banana Mocha, Strawberry Shortcake...just about every creamy cocktail you can imagine haha!!

Don't worry about the gain hunny, you will soon lose that, nice and easy, i have every faith in you!!!

x

kt_baybeh said:
Hiya!!!

My week has been okay...apart from working my way through the cocktail menu saturday night at frankie & bennys...Pina Colada, Margarita, Black Russian, Banana Mocha, Strawberry Shortcake...just about every creamy cocktail you can imagine haha!!

Don't worry about the gain hunny, you will soon lose that, nice and easy, i have every faith in you!!!

x

I just look and feel like its a stone! So frustrating because I was doing so well!

Oooo lovely cocktails, so nice at frankie and bennys too. Me and OH just booked 2 weeks in Egypt for end of august and so looking forward to cocktails, yummy!

Xx

I just look and feel like its a stone! So frustrating because I was doing so well!

Oooo lovely cocktails, so nice at frankie and bennys too. Me and OH just booked 2 weeks in Egypt for end of august and so looking forward to cocktails, yummy!

Xx

Aww i felt like that last week, feeling abit better this week though so praying for a loss!!

Aww wow Egypt! Me and my OH thought about going there!!
Me and my OH have booked 10 days in Ibiza on 2nd September, can't wait for the cocktails either!!!

We will have serious bikini bods by then!!

x

Back