Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

Hey Ava
I have just got weighed at 9am!! Normally I do go in the mornings.
I now weigh 12 stone 9 lbs !!!!
On second week and trying to keep strong !
How u ? I am gonna do this this week and next and see how much I get down to and I might do a couple of weeks or one on December them follow the refeed plan for two weeks before Xmas. Don't want to put on too much and then after I shall see what I weigh and go back on 100% again till I can get to 10stone.
It's looks bit better now being in the 12 bracket instead of the 17 stone one!! Onward and inwards !!!! ;)

Xx

Wow, well done lady :) 12 9lbs is fantastic.....gosh uve lost a great amount. Im good thx hun, slightly craving food and a bit tempted so hope i stick to it today :(

Good luck with ur refeed. Making sensible options should keep ur weight down, u can do it lady :)

Im expecting to put up abt 7lbs over the christmas period, including water weight.

Ava
xxx

Well done again lady. Ur so right we can do it. Have a lovely eve

Ava
Xxx

Hope ur doing better than me Kate. How are u today?

Ava
xxx

After having a great day yesterday. Cleaning out my closet and trying on old clothes. I feel like giving in and eating today. Why I don't know. Feel like I need to eat!!!!

Hi Kate I do think it is down to the cold at the moment for me also I think when clearing out our wardrobe we are getting rid of our safety net. As in we can't go back there if they are all gone as I said yesterday my mum told me to keep on to my stuff just in case I mean what great support I have. So try to think ahead to tomorrow as another day down

Thanks Mburke.
I didn't cave In. Keeping strong.
As busy mum I think said about the lipotrim order closing over Xmas. I have gone pharmacy today and order two more weeks of 100% and two weeks of refeed products to take up into Xmas and after. So that's my plan and I wanna stick to it now. Ordering a head is better for me my pharmacy is a nightmare
I went for my order last week and she left me short 5 packets so I had none today. Had to go and get them and thought might as well order also. So I don't get messed up.

How u getting on. ? My mum has said that also and I said yes it can happen. U have to change the way you eat that is what this is all about. U have to keep a eye on things and be better !

X

Hi well done you for staying 100% and for ordering ahead I am very lucky with my pharmacy they alway have stock in so I just collect when I go and get weight also they have told me once I am finish I can come in every week to keep getting weight and don't need to buy any product from them which is a great way of staying on track

Ah thanks Mburke.
Yeah I didn't cave and am so proud of myself!!
I bought a size 16 pair of jeans today and when I went to put then on I thought no I won't get Into them they look small and u know what I did ! Mad !!! Am chuffed. I was aside 20-22 before.

Yeah they can be pretty bad in there so am worried.

How u getting on ?? Xx

Well done Kate on the size 16 jeans bet you look fab in them. Glad you r staying 100% have a good evening

I know how you feel I found a pair of pants that I last wore when my son made his communion 8years ago and they were perfect on me now it's a great feeling to be getting the real us back

I know how you feel I found a pair of pants that I last wore when my son made his communion 8years ago and they were perfect on me now it's a great feeling to be getting the real us back

Ah that's great. Yeah it's all good. So exciting all this still can't believe I have done it. Never thought I could !!

Got weighed just now and am 12 stone 5 lbs now!!!

4 lbs down :)

X

Well done to you on your weight loss this week

Hi Kate

Hope yesterday went ok for you sorry wasn't on last nite you know you can do whatever you set your mind to so stay strong and you will get there

That's the way to do it put it behind you and start fresh again the next day you know you can do it

Back