Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

Thank you all.
I can't believe it that I have managed 4 stones since I started. I feel so much better. I feel so proud of myself. I never thought I would be able to stick with it and do so good on it.
I still would like another three stone which I will do in the end ! I feel more positive about this.
Refeed is going good. ;) I feel healthier. Xx

Hi all
I am back!! Had a week off done refeed from Friday to Tuesday. Then Wednesday was my bday and my mate came over from Ireland so did eat and was naughty. I weighed 12 stone 12 lbs on the Tuesday then I restarted 100% this Tuesday.

I weighed 13 8 lbs this Monday and now I am 13 1lbs. ! Well going to wait for official weigh in which is next Tuesday. We shall see then. I am gonna do this till the end of November and see from then. I wanna get to 10 stone and we see how these weeks go first.

Hope everyone is well. I am all good and thinking positive.

;)

LadyKate25 said:
Hi all
I am back!! Had a week off done refeed from Friday to Tuesday. Then Wednesday was my bday and my mate came over from Ireland so did eat and was naughty. I weighed 12 stone 12 lbs on the Tuesday then I restarted 100% this Tuesday.

I weighed 13 8 lbs this Monday and now I am 13 1lbs. ! Well going to wait for official weigh in which is next Tuesday. We shall see then. I am gonna do this till the end of November and see from then. I wanna get to 10 stone and we see how these weeks go first.

;)

Well done you have done great keep up the good work ;)

Hi all

;)

I was 12st 2lbs and went back to 13st 3lbs, its a head wrecker. I weigh in tomorrow and expect to be down to 12 10 or so. Well done for getting back to 13st 1lbs.

I love chatting to people with similar stats. We should get into the 10's by March. what do u think? Im coming off the diet for party season but have to be really careful not to put on weight like before.

Keep going Lady, you can do it!

Ava
xxx

Thanks no will power :)
Cheers Ava. Hopefully soon I shall be out the 13 th. into the 12 !! ;)
Three more stone. !! Can't wait !!!! Xxx
How u getting on girls ??

Ur welcome doll. When do u weigh in? Its great to see 12 something, i cant wait. Then we have the 11's creeping up on us. Yippee.

Its the evening time tho and i get massive cravings, just have to beat them, weigh in tomoro.

Ava
xxx

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Hun. Hope it goes good
Well I just weighed myself and it came up 12 12 and a half lbs!!! But will wait till weigh in next Tuesday !! Can't wait.
I'm ok with evenings as I work nightshift. It's the weekend that gets bad for me but I am gonna get focused now. Be positive
I got a dress I love to get into or Xmas but maybe by then it will be too big maybe. Here's hoping. !
It's a size 16!
Let me know how u get on tomorrow ;)
Good luck ! Xxx
Also it was really weird this time round as I got into ketosise really quick day 1!!!! Xx

Hey doll. That dress will defo be roomy! Well done getting to 12 12. I weighed in and am a nearby 12 10 :) 10lbs to go. It's given me a boost .

How are u getting on today chick?

Ava
Xxx

Hi Ava

Great news well done. I am doing good. Not thinking to much about you know what ! really keeping positive. Getting in the right mindset. Thank u. How you ?? Xxx

Aw great to hear ur in the right mindset pet. We CAN do it. Im great thx. Days gone reasonably well :)

Ava
xxx

Thx lady :) how are u today? I've been shopping but didn't buy anything for myself. No point until I lose weight. Saw fab clothes in the shop! Typical!

Ava
Xxx

Hiya Ava
I know right there everywhere.
I am ok. Trying to keep positive. Yeah I have been doing Xmas shopping online today.
I need to go through my wardrobe I got so many clothes that don't fit. I am hardly wearing much at the minute cos I don't want to keep wasting money all the time. I have bought things and now there no good ! I live in leggings and trackies. !! Xx
How u today ?? Xx

Hiya Ava
I know right there everywhere.
I am ok. Trying to keep positive. Yeah I have been doing Xmas shopping online today.
I need to go through my wardrobe I got so many clothes that don't fit. I am hardly wearing much at the minute cos I don't want to keep wasting money all the time. I have bought things and now there no good ! I live in leggings and trackies. !! Xx
How u today ?? Xx

Oh we'll be super organised for Christmas :)

I have two pair of size 16 jeans that need a belt, size 14 are too tight....id rather wait and buy size 12 clothes tho, that'll be after Christmas. Leggings are super handy too. Im good today, 2 shakes down.....just taking it one day at a time...

Have a lovely eve

xxx

We can definitely do it lady :) stood on the scales and saw 12 5lbs eeek! Super excited for weigh in! Stay positive hun!

Ava
Xxx

Hey Kate,

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, i always weigh early in the day so it shows the most loss, do u?

As i said in my diary, was tempted earlier but stayed 100%. When are u refeeding again hun?

Ava
xxx

Hey Ava
I have just got weighed at 9am!! Normally I do go in the mornings.
I now weigh 12 stone 9 lbs !!!!
On second week and trying to keep strong !
How u ? I am gonna do this this week and next and see how much I get down to and I might do a couple of weeks or one on December them follow the refeed plan for two weeks before Xmas. Don't want to put on too much and then after I shall see what I weigh and go back on 100% again till I can get to 10stone.
It's looks bit better now being in the 12 bracket instead of the 17 stone one!! Onward and inwards !!!! ;)

Xx

Back