Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

Woohoo! Well done Kate on 5 stone 1lb!!!!!! Have a lovely time this evening and a fab Xmas if you're not about on here x x x

Refeed week one done!
Gone quite good minus a few slip ups
I now weigh 11 stone 13 lbs !!!! Woohoo !!!
Got my Xmas work do tonight oh no! But am not drinking too much and having the meal. With Xmas just around the corner it is hard but don't intend to go over board even if I do eat naught stuff. I will be back on it in the new year for sure !
In total I have lost 5 stone 1lb !!!!

Woohoo ;)

Xxxxxx
Glad you are getting on well Kate,after that amazing amount of weight loss you are sure to stay positive and make wise choices,and new year will soon be here,have a wonderful Christmas.x:xmascheers:

I am back!
Update I completely went overboard. I ate to much. I did enjoy it at times don't get me wrong. I have gone up quite abit in weight but I think most of it is water hopefully! I am fed up now. Cannot wait to get back on diet now an get to my goal!
Not sure what day I am starting yet.
What I am gonna do is a week of two shakes and one healthy meal. Then back on TFR. Ease myself back on it gently I think. We shall see. I have got quite abit of lipotrim products left so want to use them up.
Then I was thinking of going onto slim and save as there is more choice and its cheaper for me.
Still thinking at the mo.

Any help greatly appreciated ladies

Hope everyone is doing good

Xx

Hi Kate,glad you getting back on,you have to go with what works best for you and only you know how you can do it.I personally could not eat one meal as I would not be able to cope if not in ketosis,(unless the meal you eat will keeps you in)anyway I am sure you will do brilliant,as you have before.Love to hear what you decide.x:new_year:

Hi Kate happy new year to you I will be starting back on 2nd but I think I only need to do 5weeks and i should be done I have put in a bit over Xmas I found the slim and save gave me to much freedom so back to lt instead and I was getting more hungry as the days went by for the first time in 18weeks I had to have bread yesterday to fill me up not good as I wanted to stay clear of it. Good luck with what you decide to do in the coming weeks

hello my lovely ladies kate and mburke! just realised I'm not on my own with this weight gain :/ well Im just really proud of us for getting back on the bandwagon and not thinking oh sod it!

we can sooooooooo do this and get to our target weights!! looking forward to starting, plan is to start tomo, hubby doesnt know yet teehee! he thinks Its thursday as he wants to go out to eat wednesday night but feeling to yucky to wait until then and just raring to get back on it and get to goal!!

wahey! i seem to be on a crazy high today! lol xxx

Hi Kate happy new year to you I will be starting back on 2nd but I think I only need to do 5weeks and i should be done I have put in a bit over Xmas I found the slim and save gave me to much freedom so back to lt instead and I was getting more hungry as the days went by for the first time in 18weeks I had to have bread yesterday to fill me up not good as I wanted to stay clear of it. Good luck with what you decide to do in the coming weeks

Hi Mburke, really interested in your comments about S&S and the freedom not working for you. Bummer about the bread, but not long til the 2nd and you're back to LT x x x

Hi ladies
Thanks for the replies.
Mburke so u didnt get on with slim and save then? I was thinking of doing the TFR one of this.
Is it not good then ? By just having the products and that's it.

Nina I was just thinking to start by doing that. I only ever have tuna salads and I love these and the refeed products think I will be ok on these for a week. Then get back on it. I really don't know.

Xx

image-190810781.jpg

This is me on the 21/12/12 just before going to my Xmas do. I was 11 stone 13 lbs there. Not anymore !! Xx :(

Need to get back on it can't wait !!! :)

Wow Kate you look great not to worry you will see the 11s soon

Thanks Mburke. How was slim and save ? As I am thinking on doing it ?

Hi Kate it was fine the choice was great and the food was nice to eat the only thing was I found I started to get hungry in the evening so I was eating more protein and some salad lost my way abit and had a gain of 8.5lbs over Xmas so today I went to lt as I think this suits me better with the lack of choice how was your Xmas

Hi Mburke
Xmas was good thanks u ? Ate way too much.
I have out on a stone but hoping it is mostly water. I am back on day one yet again on TFR.
I was thinking on the TFR on slim and save and just have the shakes and so on. No food at all.

i have lipotrim products to last till Friday so was thinking to place my order with slim and save tomorrow and order the 28 supply. So if I do this I will save 20 pound a month on this instead of lipotrim.

I think I will try it for that long and if its no good. I will go back on lipotrim then.
On slim and save u r still guarantee a stone a month ???

R u back on lipotrim TFR now ?
Xx

Hi Kate
yes back on lipotrim tfr now what a let having the shakes today as I use to think they were nice until I started putting food back in my mouth but it will do me no harm to have to put up with this.

I got the trial pack from slim and save which was great as I got to taste the different item and didn't cost that much stay away from the sweet porridge ,crispy vanilla and crispy chocolate as they really weren't that nice omg the bars are to die for with a nice cuppa in the evening.

Well good luck with it keep in touch as you have been doing so well I would love to see how it all ends for you in the future

Hi Mburke

Thanks Hun. What do u weigh now if u don't mind me asking cos we were the same before. I am now 12 10 lbs. I got rid f three lbs already. Think it was water.

I was gonna get 28 of the sweet porridge ?! Should I not then!? What's it like ??

Not keen on vanilla as it is so wont be getting any of that. Thanks.

I was gonna get one flavour of the bars which was. Choco and praline I think. Don't like the others.

I will keep in touch. Lipotrim has been good to me and so has everyone on here. U have been great.

I still have a weeks worth of lipotrim maintain products also.

Xx

Update !!!!

Hello ladies

Well I am going to finish lipotrim on Friday and starting slim and save on Saturday.

I have ordered a month supply and will be going on the 4 pack a day TFR.

Excited but nervous.

But need a change and as there is more choice I am hoping I do not get bored with it like I have lipotrim. As I only have two flavours on this.

Can't wait but I will still be popping in here as u never know I might not like it and could come back to Lipotrim. You never know.

Thanks for all your support ladies and gents.

Xx

Hi Kate

I weigh in yesterday at 12st5lbs and this morning I am down 3lbs already but have been in and out to the loo all night.

Good luck with slim and save let me know how you get on I just found it to tempting as when they were saying protein I was thinking maybe a curry with chicken if you are having the dinners bulk the out with your veg or else keep it till later when you can have something to pick at

I will be thinking of you but I know you will do w

Hi Mburke
That's not too bad Hun well done.
Yeah I have ordered some of the meals but I am not gonna have anything else like the veg with them. So fingers cross I will be ok xxx

Back