KATEYB'S WEIGHT LOSS DIARY

kateyb

NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME
well seeing as how i have started properly this time round, and yesterday was my first day on plan, thought i would go the whole hog and start a diary to record my thoughts and weight progress. Weekends are usually my down fall, but, and i know its only my second day, its all going ok and im feeling really positive. Will have to get organised later, make sure i have plent of stuff to take to work as i work full time. i have access to fridge and microwave so no excuses there. right then, will up date my diary as and when i can or if i have something i really want to put down to remember. katey x

thanks fern:), well 3rd day on plan, first day in work on plan. took grapes and melon with me, and a chicken and pasta salad (homemade). went really well food wise, it was so hectic that didn't really have chance to think about being naughty. oh, did get offered a choc brownie:eek: but managed to say no, really happy about that. off to make something for tomorrow now kateyb x

hum, well cannot decide whether i have been good, not so good, or, oh i dont know.:sigh: nightmare at work, with staff not coming in, but only ate food was supposed to, until, got home at 5.30 then the fridge opened and i dived in head first, oh well, pick myself up, dust myself off and carry on:wave_cry:

hi hun, just ad a quick look on yr page, i work 5 days a week n when im on green days i tend to buy mugshots(pasta in sauge u put into a cup n just add water these are a godsend and r quite filling give these a try)
laura x

Back