Kath's weekly weigh in - Week 26 - Over 8 stone gone!

2lbs this week. I'm gutted. I could lose 2lbs at weight watchers after eating all week. I don't want to starve all week to just lose 2lb. Only lost 2.5 last week.

:sigh:

Hi Kath,

Regardless of diet at this stage of your weight loss it does slow down.

2.5lbs. last week and 2lbs. this week is excellent.

Took my husband from August to Christmas to lose the last couple of pounds to give himself room to maneuver and he could hardly believe just how tough it was.

This is the danger time when you are most lightly to let your chatter box get the better of you.

I know for this is what happened to me, was not happy with the way weight was coming off and talked myself out of the diet.:mad: :cry:

From where I stand I see your doing exceptionally well. Just look at your before and after photos, they are wow!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kath,

Regardless of diet at this stage of your weight loss it does slow down.

2.5lbs. last week and 2lbs. this week is excellent.

Took my husband from August to Christmas to lose the last couple of pounds to give himself room to maneuver and he could hardly believe just how tough it was.

This is the danger time when you are most lightly to let your chatter box get the better of you.

I know for this is what happened to me, was not happy with the way weight was coming off and talked myself out of the diet.:mad: :cry:

From where I stand I see your doing exceptionally well. Just look at your before and after photos, they are wow!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini :)

I've just noticed on your ticker we both have the same amount to lose now.

I had to change mine today as I had myself down as 5ft 10 but my LLC has measured me at 5ft 9, so that's put me back into obese and left me with extra few pounds to lose :(

Hi Kath,

My weight tracker is what I was:eek:

I started nibbling and before I knew it:break_diet:

:badmood: Few things got me down and once again I turned to my old habits:eek: :eat:

Every cloud has a sliver lining and the last couple of weeks have been a very important learning curve.

I am working out and have started back out walking and feeling good.

Can't bring myself just as yet to change my weight tracker.

You will be in management long before me for sure.:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kath,

My weight tracker is what I was:eek:

I started nibbling and before I knew it:break_diet:

:badmood: Few things got me down and once again I turned to my old habits:eek: :eat:

Every cloud has a sliver lining and the last couple of weeks have been a very important learning curve.

I am working out and have started back out walking and feeling good.

Can't bring myself just as yet to change my weight tracker.

You will be in management long before me for sure.:)

Love Mini xxx

Oh Mini, sorry to hear you had a lapse. Glad to see you've got it back on track though, the walking will do wonders for you :)

No need to change your tracker as you'll soon be back at what it's showing I'm sure :)

Kath x

Thanks Kath,

Thanks for your belief in me:)

Means a lot.

Love Mini xxx

YIIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I lost 6 pounds this week!

Finally it's shifting again, takes me officially into 'overweight' now too :)

Hey Kath,

well done to you girl.

Keep it up your doing great.

xx

I can't wait till i am 'overweight' LOL
Hope everything going good hon.

xx

Woohoo! Been to my weigh in with my new Cambridge lady (who was ace by the way) and I have lost a big massive 5lbs this week! Yippeeeee!!!!

She weighed me at 13st 10 - that is what I weigh on my scales at home and I usually weigh heavier at home than I do on my LLC scales so I would probably have lost more on my LLC but I don't care - I'm sticking with Cambridge now and I've only got 1 stone 9 pound to go to a healthy weight :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Edit to add I have now lost

8 STONE AND 3 POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Kath with all the new flavours what an exciting week !!!

Back