Kath's weekly weigh in - Week 26 - Over 8 stone gone!

you've done fantastic!!

Week 15 weigh in :)

Well I went to my week 15 weigh in and my weight was no change - which I really was happy with as I have not weighed since 23rd December, had a week eating and drinking on holiday and got back to SS'ing on Thursday.

No gains to show on my weigh in card which was something quite important to me - next week I'll be on the other side of my 5 stone loss and will have less to lose than I've lost if that makes sense :)

Week 15 weigh in shows a loss of 6 and a half pound :)

Really pleased with that - I can't wait to be overweight and not obese! I think I'm a couple of stone off that yet but I'll get there as fast as I can.

Kath 61/2lbs. is tremendous well done:D

5st. 6 1/2lbs.!!!:D :D :D

This is a very good example of why not to panic when you have no change the week before as it will come off.

Love Mini xxx

3lb loss for me this week :sigh:

Lowest weight loss for me so far, can't help but feel dissapointed no matter how much I try not to.

Hi Kath,

3lb is still a fab loss so you shouldn't feel disappointed:D

You are truly an inspiration to the lot of us - you are doing so fantastically well.:p

How is the inch loss going?

Hi Kath,

3lb is still a fab loss so you shouldn't feel disappointed:D

You are truly an inspiration to the lot of us - you are doing so fantastically well.:p

How is the inch loss going?

Thank you :)

Erm..I'm due a remeasure in about two weeks I think - I can't remember what the last one was - I think in total it is about 9 inches or so off bust and probably the same for waist and hips

4lb off this week which I'm happier with :)

I'm just half a pound of losing 6 stone.:D

Just worked out I have another 3 and a half stone to go :cry:

5 lb off this week - that's 6 stone 4 and a half pound now :)

Well chuffed with 5lb, didn't expect that! Funny how you do the same week in week out and yet sometimes you lose more than others!

Just started Lipotrim today, gave one full week contemplating, working out, when, how etc, to knit in with hectic life. The drinks are not as bad as Id been told, the soup was ok, at least it was hot. Im a non milk drinker and would prefer if the drinks were more watery tasting than milky, I have 3 stone to lose, and well, if I get anywhere near there I''ll be happy, so envious of all this weight loss and am as determined as hell to do this, hubby promised me whole new wardrobe for Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wopeeeeeeeee.

Just started Lipotrim today, gave one full week contemplating, working out, when, how etc, to knit in with hectic life. The drinks are not as bad as Id been told, the soup was ok, at least it was hot. Im a non milk drinker and would prefer if the drinks were more watery tasting than milky, I have 3 stone to lose, and well, if I get anywhere near there I''ll be happy, so envious of all this weight loss and am as determined as hell to do this, hubby promised me whole new wardrobe for Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wopeeeeeeeee.

3 stone, that's how much I have left to lose now - you'll soon get that off :) Stick with it, it's so worth it when you see the results, just a short time out of your life and you can change your life forever :)

5 lb off this week - that's 6 stone 4 and a half pound now :)

Well chuffed with 5lb, didn't expect that! Funny how you do the same week in week out and yet sometimes you lose more than others!

Fantastic weight loss Kath!!!

Your back to the big weekly weight loss again!!!

Well done on reaching 6 stone 4 1/2lbs.:)

Love Mini xxx

Fantastic losses!!! So pleased for you! and only 3 stone to go!! Yay!!! :D

Thanks - it's a great feeling. You know in my head I'm going ugh 3 stone what a nightmare but I can tell you. If I had just started and had only 3 stone to lose I'd be like WAHEY! 3 STONE!!

I think the closer to it I'm getting the harder it is to carry on if that makes sense....

My husband is now only 8 pound over weight and he's really struggling to stay on sole source, in fact he went off it yesterday and is having a few days off but eating healthily. He says to me when there's such a little amount left to go it's really hard as everyone says to him 'oh you don't need to lose any more' and 'you're really skinny, don't diet any more' - and it kind of makes him think yeah you're right lol.

Can you imagine being just 8 pound overweight - I can't! But I can't bloody wait for people to tell me I'm too skinny :D

Well done Kath. You are really looking fab and must get rid of those saggy jeans. You have done soooooo brilliantly and it this rate the end really is in sight! I wanted to say you are such a lovely and kind person - I just know you are gonna do this. I am going into management next week and can't wait for you to join too - should only be a few weeks before we are back in the same group.

Give me a call about SUnday - see you soon.

Well done Kath. You are really looking fab and must get rid of those saggy jeans. You have done soooooo brilliantly and it this rate the end really is in sight! I wanted to say you are such a lovely and kind person - I just know you are gonna do this. I am going into management next week and can't wait for you to join too - should only be a few weeks before we are back in the same group.

Give me a call about SUnday - see you soon.

Oooh Emily thank you! I was thinking the same about you tonight as I was leaving, hoping you were feeling ok :)

I'm really pleased you're going into management - I think it's the right move for you. You've done so well and you're just punishing yourself, management will hold the key for you now.

Have a good week and I'll see you Sunday :)

Kxx

Back