Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Are scampi fries allowed lol i bloody love them xx

Haha love you 2!! What about nuts?? ;-)

Don't even start on nuts. Chris is having a huge bag with cider tonight cos I was going on n on last night about it haha. I think monkey nuts would be ok but not kp etc lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol i cant be dealing with alll these animals u are becomin lol first a mouse now a squirrel good lord lol x

Not to mention a monkey xx

franbella21 said:
Not to mention a monkey xx

Lol I'm A mini zoo. Am going to my usual SW class next tues as CDC away n I need to be weighed. Good job I have that as a back up. It's American themed night tho so god knows what food I'll take lol. I need to keep going each week so its an easy transition back n to remind myself that cd is faster than SW as its easy to forget xx

Well I'm still in ketushs although it says trace thats good for me as even milk knocks me out usually. Daren't jump on scales tho after 4 litres n salty pork scratchings lol. Bad day today 8 years since my granny passed away so going to see my grandad in nursing home later on xx

No snacking tonight for me. Had 2.3 litres of water one shake and half my chicken today so far. A lot to be said for being stressed and stuck on a computer all day doing admin and expenses haha. Going to get my wellies on and walk the dog then going to get in bed and watch tv xx

Gish ive been neglecting minis lol.shocking been busy busy.well done katie (mousey squirrel monkey) lol proud of u.ive been ok had chicken but craving rice krispies lol god im so random xx

Im off today so not goin to slack o here lol.day three for me and ive woken up bloomin starving omg this is not good.gettin some water down me now xx

franbella21 said:
Im off today so not goin to slack o here lol.day three for me and ive woken up bloomin starving omg this is not good.gettin some water down me now xx

Morning. I've had a lovely sleep although was gone 1 when I got to sleep. Not hungry n stick dark pink too. Hang on in there Hun. Thought it was day 4 for you? Am confused lol. Doesn't take much tho lol. Xxx

Day three u loon.im not pink nowhere near lol.infact extremely beige actually lol.had my strawberry shake yummy i mixed my order up alittle bit ordered strawberry n mango.loving the strawberry so far.about a litre down and two cups of tea xx

Hello Fran (and Katie :) ) Remember me? I've just come back onto MM's as plotting my latest restart and new life *rolls eyes at herself* and spotted your name! How are things? Looks like you are still getting those great losses.

I will have a catch up of your diary later on, but thought I'd just say hello and subscribe :) 6 kids now... and I thought you were crazy at 5. xxx

Hi cornishkez

Is that for Kerry? Welcome to the madness of Fran and I and our ongoing battle with cd lol.
Well I've had 1.8litres water today and one shake and half my chicken so that's a choc shake a bar and rest of chicken to help me get through evening lol xx

Hiya kez!! Omg lol how mad to meet again lol how are u hun? I know im nuts lol but no more now.im bak have been for bout 13 weeks now i have had a few planned breaks but v v determined and my buddy katie here is amazing and me loads.how u doin? U debating cd again hun? Xx

Hi ladies! Yes, Kez is short for Kerry and I am cornish :) Yes fran, tomorrow is day 1 back on cd. I got married 7th July and have gained a whooping 2 stone since...eeek! I guess I let that honeymoon enjoyment drag on far, far too long.

cornishkez said:
Hi ladies! Yes, Kez is short for Kerry and I am cornish :) Yes fran, tomorrow is day 1 back on cd. I got married 7th July and have gained a whooping 2 stone since...eeek! I guess I let that honeymoon enjoyment drag on far, far too long.

Hi Kerry. You've gained 2 stone since July? It's soooo easy. I gained 10lb in two weeks and I was doing SW beforehand then was strict first 5 days. It'll come off quickly if u stick to it Hun. Good luck and feel free to myther us on here xx

Back