Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Yep 2 stone! I went from doing SS pre wedding straight into honeymoon gorgeing! Am hoping the first stone will drop off pretty easy at least.

Where you going on hols to? My sister is flying out to Barcelona today for some sun. Very jealous!

Off to Tenerife a very quiet part for R@R went to Greece on June too. Can't wait tho now. If I'm not careful this diet makes me go from 500 cals to binge n I struggle breaking the cycle. My plan is to follow SW on hols as lost my first few stone with them. Fingers crossed it works.
Is today day one then? Good luck xx

It certainly is! I have yet to get up...oops! Am wishing now that it'd prepped up some water bottles in the fridge and some ice cubes. I hate plain water, so have to try to jazz it up..lol!

We're saving up for a trip to New Zealand next year to visit my mum. I love Tenerife, its so chilled out.

Hello my lovelies.kez so glad your bak omg i didnt know u got married congratulations!! So today id your first day? I had planned night out last nite well it was meant to be tonite but went yest imstead omg i got so drunk and ended up rolling around in garden needless to say im suffering today n could no way ss so im ready for tom xx

I really want to eat. Just sat watching people eat fish n chips at my brothers and I want food now but don't want the hassle of the restart. I know i am bad i won't be where I want for my holidays. Aghhhh x

Cmon chick your stromg and you proved that tonite :))) v v proud.roll on tom omg i seem to say that alot w
hich needs to be addressed.need to be abit more serious about this diet and not keep comin off plan.its so frustrating.after the wedding on sat there are ni events to put me off track and i can work on gettin down to the 14s.sorry im goin on just need to vent some feelings that are annoying my brain ha ha xx

Right morning mornimg im prob talking to myself but need to be on this diary to get me through next few days.750 mls of water down nd trying to keep my first shake til late as poss find it helps me last the day then.wedding in 6 daus and wamt to budge 4 lb so heres hoping amd glugging the water lol xx

Right ladies. Sorry for going AWOL. In back at work tomorrow and back on the pushbike.

So it'll be my restart. Hope you're both well. xx

Morning Fran & Katie. I'm back in the game. Downed my first 500ml of water. Back up to 10st 7lb so no more naughtiness for me. Plan is to get to 9st for Harry's birthday on 16th Nov.

Hope you've budged another lb for the wedding Fran.

Hiya hun how are you? Im bak on it today got a few days before wedding and dont want to feel bloated for it xx

Yeah I know that feeling. Fingers crossed for the weekend then hun.

I'm aiming to be 9st by 16th Nov for Harry's b'day. Might be a bit of a tall order but I can but try.

Katie by heck where are u lol.well i know were in constant contact but u kbow wot i mean lol.day dome and dusted 100% wooh think not trying to think bout it helped xx

franbella21 said:
Katie by heck where are u lol.well i know were in constant contact but u kbow wot i mean lol.day dome and dusted 100% wooh think not trying to think bout it helped xx

That's why not posted trying to forget I'm on this diet to help me through the pain barrier lol xx

Right im bak whether or not anyone is reading this i dont know lol.thoroughly enjoyed my brothers wedding but drank way too much but wssnt that bad with the food.if i listed what id drank id be deemed an alcoholic lol bak on plan now bit i know im goin to struggle so will br posting alot xx

franbella21 said:
Right im bak whether or not anyone is reading this i dont know lol.thoroughly enjoyed my brothers wedding but drank way too much but wssnt that bad with the food.if i listed what id drank id be deemed an alcoholic lol bak on plan now bit i know im goin to struggle so will br posting alot xx

Come on Fran I know I'm distracted with my issues but u know I'm right behind u xxx

How are you all getting on? x

Im here just about lol.on day two of restart after my brothers wedding :) xx

I'm almost dreading my planned break in November as it seems to be really hard to get back on it afterwards! I just know that I'll pile the weight back on if I don't work through the steps and change my attitude to food. Do you think its hard because you have been doing it for so long the initial excitement/motivation has just worn off??

Im not sure hun each time i have a break it tskes me longer to get bak on.its a bad cycle.i just need to stay on plan for a good few weeks and say no to social events.its longterm sacrifice for long term goal.how you doin you sound v v positive xx

Back