Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Lol im confused but doesnt take much for me lol xx

Lol nooooo steak and salad :) i dont want to be out of keto.simply cos i want to b able to go to benidorm knowing ivw stuck to it and also to help u when u get bsk xx

Oh my word too many post to catch up on u x how are u lass xxxx hope yr well x

Morning ladies how are we all? Well goin into week nine gosh that is crazy saying that or is it week eight god knows.really cant wait til my planned weekend off nxt weekend
I was worrying about gettin back on it but i know now i can do it as i did ot after the hen weekend away abeit with katies help! Kept me goin did that marvellous lady.friend for life me thinks.amyway enough of my ramblings im 1 litre down.i had omlettee last nite and 4 curly fries oooh get me pushing the boat out ha ha was worried id knock myself out of keto so did wot i do best i poas and still dark purple so no harm done :) mango for brekkie veg soup for lunch and a bar for tea nom nom xx

Good morning am shattered today but got 2 big meeting to go to one which involves meeting my boss at TGI Fridays as its only place near the hospital we're off to after. I'm going to just stare at her food and drink water lol.
So I'm still in the pink after my nibbles last night but I purposely chose the protein nibbles and stuck to water an had it as an ss+ day. I think of it wasn't for Fran id have flipped last night and had crisps n stuff. As I know I'm coming off plan Friday night until Tuesday it was giving me the dangerous thoughts of coming off plan after WI. But I haven't. So thanks Fran.
Well off to work now and glug the water. Prob have a mango shake before I go as I won't be home until 5 I will be starving otherwise xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well hows everyomes days goin? Im goin to knock myself out as got the most awful toothache in my life.bye for now lol x

Omg toothache is the worst. I'd go through labour again rather than tooth pain.

I'm 1.5ltrs down and 2 shakes. So must drink more. Work is nearly over for me until Notting hill carnival on Sunday joy of joys.

How's the tooth pain now. Hope the ibuprofen has kicked in.

i have taken tramadol and paracetamol and rubbed some dodgy stuff onto it given to me by my dadyy lol.im 33 and parents live round the corner but when im ill or feeling sorry for myself i rock up and im like daaaaaddy lol help me lol.
my tonhue is hanging out as its gone numb ha ha dentist tom hope he yanks it out poxy thing it hurts to even drink water.
anyway enough of my moaning how is everyone else? ive only had one shake im not hungry atall ;oxx

Not surprised you're not hungry with that going on.

I'm good trying delay my last shake for as long as I can manage. But I'm starting to feel hungry so I may go for it in 30mins or so.

I feel totally shattered today. Hopefully Harry will let me have a lie in tomorrow before WI.

aw what time does he normally wake? sasha is in bed 630 and wakes at 8am i dont hear from her all night lol havent since she was 6 weeks lol.

God that's good. He goes down at 7.30 and recently has started waking at 4am but normally he'd sleep through to 5.30am at least. Wish I could get him to 8am though. That would be awesome. Any top tips?

Ive no idea all my kids have done it the only thing ive ever done is be reeally really strict with routine.i swear by it.u could try jus goun in and sshing him gently and walk out like make him realise its still night time.the moment we got sasha home at nite we didnt talk or interact with her and had a v v low light on to teach her that was nite.it was bum change feed wind straight bak down.the twims were the same x

Hello ladies. Fran hope the toothache is settling now and I'll defo be coming to u for baby tips lol.
Well I've had 2.5 litres and on my second shake now. Saving my bar and chicken for later with a bit more water. Survived tgi Fridays and costa coffee today so all is well. X

Your so good surviving that! Proud of u! Id have wanted to smear the cakes all over myself lol xc

Yeah we stick by the routine too. I wonder whether it's cos we've been trying the egg recently he's not eaten as much and has woken up hungry? But ive just given him a massive meal and he ate the while lot plus a yoghurt. So here's hoping.

Change of subject. My ketostix arrive today and just done the honours and I was the second lightest shade. In guess the two lighter ones mean you're in ketosis and anything darker means you're not?

Any colour of the pink kind is good the dsrker it is means u need to drink more water at this time of day wot your describing is about rite.here is a pic of mine when i wake up thdn bottom one is before i go to bed so much more light

ForumRunner_20120822_174652.png

ForumRunner_20120822_174750.png

If its the first colour like the beige then ure not in ketosis.the darker the deeper in u are x

Sorry I'm a bit confused both those pics are side by side. My one looked like yours with the black background. So does that mean I'm in ketosis and it's all good? Or should I drink more?

Ali don't worry tonight as I go from purple to pale during the day. Take it in the morning and let us know as that's the only real true reading. The one with black background is later on jn the day when you've flushed out some of the ketones so it ok hun xx

Back