Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

What is happening about your tooth? Are you seeing a dentist? It sounds like a vicious abscess - is it?

You poor thing - it's a terrible pain

Im on antibiotics gg and got to have it out under a general anaesthetic apparently im a freak and have 3 roots not one lol

OMG that's not good. When they gonna get you in for that? Will it be before you go?

Hi just a quick update from me.
Am eating normally and feels weird and I have 'bread belly' got wet through three times today and also have a very wet Labrador who got filthy today. Shattered too. The couple we've come with are doing our nut in and we're going for a posh meal tonigh eeeek. Other than that all is well. Will post some pics when I can xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg roll on tom when i get u back lol.not been a great weekend have been eating as was eventually advised by my cdc to come off plan as i was bad with my mouth and on antibiotics.tbh i havent enjoyed eating im constantly worrying about how much weight im goin to put on and thats not a nice feeling.i finish tablets today so tom will be ssinf til fri and i actually cant wait.oh god im a weirdo x

Hey Katie & Fran how are you both getting on?

Hope your tooth is feeling a bit better now Fran. Have you started packing yet?

p220157 said:
Hey Katie & Fran how are you both getting on?

Hope your tooth is feeling a bit better now Fran. Have you started packing yet?

Hiii
I'm restarting today weighed myself at home and scales say I've put 11.5 on since WI last Tuesday even though I didn't come of plan until Thursday. My tummy is sore and I feel mega bloated. Any believe it's possible to put so much weight on in 5 days but hopefully it'll drop off quite quickly. I feel quite worried now about Tenerife 6 weeks tomorrow as I'm away then for 2 weeks so god knows how much I'll gain xx

Ali was u that wanted to do a big walk? We did it sat in pouring rain was great but more annoying as our friends had not got proper gear lol. As u can see it was muddy too lol x

Attachments

• image-2432359362.jpg
    image-2432359362.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1239264106.jpg
    image-1239264106.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 20
Were back!! Katie i reiterate what i said to u earlier itl come flying off.were all here to support u my lovely
Well im bout 1 l down and cuppa so im on a mission im determined to het through today xx

It'll all be water weight Katie. 3 days 100%ing and it'll all go.

Loving the pics, my dog would absolutely love that kind of walk. Plus I would too. The only bugger is I guess i'll have to wait till Harry is old enough to walk it. I'm guessing it's not very pushchair friendly.

p220157 said:
It'll all be water weight Katie. 3 days 100%ing and it'll all go.

Loving the pics, my dog would absolutely love that kind of walk. Plus I would too. The only bugger is I guess i'll have to wait till Harry is old enough to walk it. I'm guessing it's not very pushchair friendly.

Oh Ali I hope so. It's 10lb since last Thursday morning which seems a lot. Am
Doing ss+ to help me cope. Had 2 litres and a bar n chicken and about to have a shake now and 400ml coffee.
The big walks aren't pushchair friendly but there's one in Malham that is where we went Sunday. Malham cove it has a path all laid out for chairs etc. where abouts in the country do u live hun? Xx

SW London. Sounds like a good excuse for a break away. With exercise included.

How we doin? I wont lie i coukd eat myself right now ive git to prove to myself i csn do this ready for nxt week lol.wel all have to meet up for a huuuuuge walk lol.xx

Definitely! I like going on those kind of trips. It's persuading hubby tho that's the tricky bit. He's not a great fan of walking. But having Oscar the dog is always a good persuasion to get him out.

I fell off the wagon today. Got fed up with all my 100% effort and only lost a lb. so we ended up at a carvery today. The guilt has already set in but I'll get back on track tomorrow. Just means I'll prob now see a bloody gain this week. Grrrr

Hiya girls. Sorry for my absence. Ive had another miscarriage and was at the hospital yesterday to have the end procedure and couldn't face any one. Im waiting for test results now as they have found little tumour type things but they think it might js be cysts!! Sorry Again guys

Your all doing so well.

I've been on scales n I'm still 17.10 so not lost but I've maintained.

Where's Katie? X

Oh my goodness hope your doing ok Holly. Youve done amazing well to maintain going through all that. I don't know how I'd ever cope. x

Omg holly my darling.huge hugs im so so sorry ive had a miscarriage and totally empthathise.u need to look after yoursf sod this diet at time bein!! If u want to talk text woteva yoyr more than welcum to have my num xx

Back