Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Hey Katie how are you getting on. I'll be glad to see Fran back with us.

I'm all set to get back on track tomorrow. Hubby is on nights for the next 3 nights so there wont be any temptation. And I can easily go to bed early while I try to get back into ketosis.

p220157 said:
Hey Katie how are you getting on. I'll be glad to see Fran back with us.

I'm all set to get back on track tomorrow. Hubby is on nights for the next 3 nights so there wont be any temptation. And I can easily go to bed early while I try to get back into ketosis.

Hiii I've gone from being super starving n struggling with water to having now had a bar a shake and my chicken plus 2.8 litres and can't be bothered having last product haha what a joke. Been reading an Atkins book on my kindle all afternoon to distract me from period pains. Looking at doing Atkins on hols u see cx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blimey you've done well.

Atkins does sound good. I think I'm gonna give juddd a go once I decide to call it a day on CD. now that I'm getting back into exercise I might switch sooner. Just depends on my loses.

p220157 said:
Blimey you've done well.

Atkins does sound good. I think I'm gonna give juddd a go once I decide to call it a day on CD. now that I'm getting back into exercise I might switch sooner. Just depends on my loses.

I don't agree with JUDD but that's just me. A girl I know switched from cd to JUDD and her metabolism is fooked now. I'm only thinking of Atkins to prevent a big gain on hols and once I hit 13st I'll be doing SW again cos lost 2.5 stone with them earlier this year x

I probably need to do more research on juddd. As don't know a whole lot about it. But in what way is her metabolism f ucked?

In all honesty I'd like to just eat normally with the odd treat every now and then and hope that I do enough exercise to counter balance any of the naughty stuff I eat.

I'm not sure what's happened exactly but that's why I like SW you eat normal sensible foods you exercise and you can things but in moderation xx

Well my frangipani will be back home later and back on plan in the morning. Thanks to Ali for keeping me sane in her absence even though you've been off plan too Ali it's been a great help.
So I have shed 8.5 of the 10 I gained so far. Can't decide of I should get weighed tomorrow or not as it's a half hour drive each way and I don't need any products until next mon/tues.
Xx

Im bak traumatised il fill in later and catch up lots of love cx

I'd wait till you need more products hun but thats just me. Good news on the losses. Almost back to where you were which has gotta be good.

Dreading my WI after the last 4 days of eating out.

Glad to have you back Fran!! You've been missed. x

Yeah think I will Ali and hoping by next tues had a good loss again. Had a litre and 1/2 my chicken plus a shake so far today whilst on the go. Have discovered the chicken allowance is 170g no 120g so that's good lol.
Yeah frangipani is back. Yippee xx

Well done for being so strict Katie. You're doing so well. I reckon you'll have a good loss by next week.

You're mad.

p220157 said:
You're mad.

I have read so much and ordered a few books too because I find it fascinating but it looks quite complicated and might not be for me I'd panic about getting the fats wrong n stuff and it effecting my cholesterol as I've got taken off the cholesterol tablets and don't want to end up back on them. X

Cor at least you're doing the research. The likes of me would just do what they thought was 'right' and end up doing it totally wrong and wonder why I was gaining wait. That's why I picked CD cos I figured it was pretty difficult to go wrong, in that it's pretty straight forward just a bit tricky to stick to at times.

p220157 said:
Cor at least you're doing the research. The likes of me would just do what they thought was 'right' and end up doing it totally wrong and wonder why I was gaining wait. That's why I picked CD cos I figured it was pretty difficult to go wrong, in that it's pretty straight forward just a bit tricky to stick to at times.

Yeah it's the willpower that's a killer with this. Must admit I love SW the foods the cooking and I did really well on it too. I think I'll be doing that on holiday as compared to cd it'll be luxury lol
How's day one gone anyway Ali? X

Good thanks. Just in bed now reading various mags. Not feeling hungry today but from experience I know that'll be tomorrow and Wednesday. Then I should be in ketosis by Thursday with any luck.

Hubby is getting fed up with me on this diet tho. So I may have to start doing SS+ where you have the 2 products and a meal just to keep him happy.

Well just caught up u two been great!! So ali ure on day two is that rite hun? Well well im actually traumatised aftrr my trip it was hell on earth i sobbed myself to sleep fri nite was so emotional and tired.it didnt get much better.my friend was in alot of pain and whst with me and my bloody tooth god wot a pair.i feel absolutely minging tummy aches and feel like ive got veg oil sloshing round in my tummy my bowels r screwed too yuk.bein off plan has not been as much fun as i was hoping i think id rather feel hungry and empty than full n bloated.bein weighed tom i must b mad but i need products.hope u both oj katie i am so so proud of you love u lots im off to text u now lol ali im off to catch up with u on your diary hunni xx

p220157 said:
Good thanks. Just in bed now reading various mags. Not feeling hungry today but from experience I know that'll be tomorrow and Wednesday. Then I should be in ketosis by Thursday with any luck.

Hubby is getting fed up with me on this diet tho. So I may have to start doing SS+ where you have the 2 products and a meal just to keep him happy.

Ali its 3 products and a small meal
Cos 2 products and a Meal
Is about 1000 calorie plan. I do 3 products and 170g chicken a day. Hubby says I'm a ***** and moody when I restart this diet but that he's being supportive and keeping quiet lol.
Day two and three are a total bitvh aren't they but u can do it. Split ur shakes and have 170g chicken if needs be. I've lost 8.5 since restarting it on Thursday and that's with the ss+ meal xx

Aw hun not good! Hope you start to feel better soon. I said to Katie that it sounds like you'll need another holiday just to recover from this one.

What's happening about your tooth. Do you think they'll extract it for you? I really feel you're pain. I'd take labour any day over tooth ache and that's saying something!

I'm just finishing day 1. I ended up having a roast Sunday. Do tomorrow I'll no doubt have the day 2 hunger pains - YAY!

I hope your WI tomorrow goes ok. I'll have my fingers crossed it's not too bad. What time are you going?

Back