Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Well had the day from hell. Tummy thankfully on the mend. Saw dr m nothing serious thank god. But he still won't take me off my bp tablets even tho have gone from 18.5.5 to 14.12 since end of jan which complicates trying for a family. Was there an hour n I'm drained.
Managed by some sheer miracle 2.2 litres a bar and two shakes today not even had my chicken.
No idea how I'll cope Monday at the cricket. Going watching Englsnd play south Africa for the day. But I can't keep coming off plan it's making my tummy so sore and soon as I cheat I gain hugely. This cycle won't get me to 13 stone n a baby now will it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Katie desperately hoping you feel better today and can stick with CD for longer. xx

Morning.feel so so illl and down.i actuallu dont know wots wrong witb me but cant cheer myself up.so cmon franny perk up! How is everyone?? Better than me i hope lol xx

Oh hun. Sounds like you're still in need of some r&r. It has been a stressful week or two what with your nightmare holiday.

Hope you feel better as the day goes on. x

Im starting to question whether i can actually do this diet or not.ive got no energy and am a emotional wreck.xx

It's just the getting back into ketosis blues and TOTM. Try to hold out till you've finished TOTM and I'm sure you feel better. Stay strong, it will be worth it and it's not forever. xx

I am still here. I ended up doing ss yesterday which is a miracle for me I normally do ss plus I have not made a decision about the tablets etc yet and am trying to ignore the whole 'I'm in a vlcd' thing and pretend its not happening without realising its actually happening
So I have been to a meeting today and met a GP rotation doctor and spoke to her which has helped too. I have drank 1750mls without realising it and having a cookie shake now so I have a shake and bar for tonight.
In other news the cookie flavoured shake is described by me in this way Cookies n cream may have once brushes past an out of date rich tea if that lmao.
The scales went mad yesterday with the sore belly situation but have come back down today.
No idea what my plan for Monday and the cricket is will deal with that nearer the time x

Right well little update from me after a few days of messing about abd doin half day cd and half day naughty ive had a turning point today i was such a emotional wreck yest it cant be healthy.i was feeling guilty about eating rice krispies fir gods sake lol after bein kicked up the arse by my darling friend katie im now bak in the zone.i weighed this morn and am bak in 15s and lost my benidorm gain i actually have no idea how tbh.but wont question it too much.so im never goin to see the 16s again i have decided.if i stopped fannyimg about id be in 14s by now xx

Right just been to next and tried to find some boyfriend jeans that u can roll up and make cropped. Didn have any bit I tries some other stuff on and It fastens but that half a stone from being 14-9 to being 15-2 makes me look awful. It's all on my belly and I don't look any different to when I was 18-5.5 to me so that's it I'm going mental. Chris is making his own tea cos I said he had to and I do not know how I will survive sun or Monday but I have to get on with this and be really In ketosis for when I'm in Warwick with work or it will be torture. I might even just eat protein stuff date night. Got 32 days to my holiday and I want to be 13-13 by then well by the Monday so 30 days cos that Monday I'm switching to SW as an working away the mon n tues.
I feel fat and disgusting and should be in the 13's by now but that weekend off two weeks ago became a week n became a whole load of messing about. I've done 6 weeks solid ss before so I know I can do. Monday I'll take cooked meats n things I know won't effect ketosis to help me through. I am going to bed soon cos I'm one angry mofo right now xx

Mofo love it!! Looks like we have both turned a corner :)) xx

franbella21 said:
Mofo love it!! Looks like we have both turned a corner :)) xx

Fran it's this simple
1) I need to be off these tablets
2) I need to be 13 stone
3) I want a baby

In that order and like yesterday so it's on infact it's junior rodeo on (from big bang theory) so if u want to be an Aunty to my cute baby I plan on having then keep helping me lol xxx

Yes yes i want to be welsh aunty fran!! We have to stick to those rules mine are 1) i want to get out of these 15s. 2) i dont want my stomach to sit on my legs.3) i want to be fit and healthy to run around witj my kiddies xx

franbella21 said:
Yes yes i want to be welsh aunty fran!! We have to stick to those rules mine are 1) i want to get out of these 15s. 2) i dont want my stomach to sit on my legs.3) i want to be fit and healthy to run around witj my kiddies xx

Lol I feel so big at 15-2 to think I got to 14-9 a few weeks back. We are going walking and on a boat tomorrow at lake derwentwater with the pooch. Can't wait and there's a lovely coffee shop we can take dog in xx

I cant believe ive been mucking about for bloody weeks so silly and frustrating.xx

Morning morning well plan on ssing today with a plan of having two bars or even 4 products if i struggle id rather do that than cheat!! Yest was ok though did start to nibble a rich tea but then chucked it away lol.oh deary me.had a pretty boring weekend but afyer a hectic week its wot i needed and the kids i think.oh well will update later xx

Katie u r neglecting our diary lol! Well.i stayed good today wot an absolute miracle omg xx

Morning well i feel like im tslking to myself ha ha another day another cd day lol.hope we all ok xx

I'm here. I'm gonna be good today Fran. So we can support each other.

Yay i know katie is out for the day at cricket i think shes tsking a sw picnic then back on cd tom xx

Ah yeah I remember her saying that now. Hope she has a good day.

Back