Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

I drank a litre in a meeting first thing and ha several emergency wee stops eeek. Meeting another colleague in costa coffee now so more water it is lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just at the cafe after a meeting at the school. Thankfully everyone got here before me and have already eaten their fry up. So im managing ok so far.

Will head back to the office soon and sort out my paperwork.

p220157 said:
Just at the cafe after a meeting at the school. Thankfully everyone got here before me and have already eaten their fry up. So im managing ok so far.

Will head back to the office soon and sort out my paperwork.

I was looking at the cakes drooling but having 1/2 litre of water lol. That's 1.5 litres so far today and got another in car x

Frangipani where are you? Don't like you working all day.
I'm shattered but up early tomorrow to Wales for a meeting again. Just had a moment of hilarity though Fran thanks to predictive text I have just called a new marketing colleague Cynthia instead of Caroline. Nearly died lol. For anyone else reading this Fran usually has to translate my messages cos of predictive text lol.
Had 1.8 litres now and only one shake so I can have another at 6.30 and then 9.30 phew. Let's hope I can do two ss days on the run eeeek x

Hey Katie hope you're still doing ok. I'm home in bed.

Night out was good, kind of wish I'd been drinking but it's probably good I wasn't. I'm a complete pisshead lightweight as it is normally so im sure it would have been carnage if I had.

Any news from Fran?

Hi Ali well done one being good. Well I have had two shakes a bar some chicken 170g and a few tiny slithers of cheese that had 0 carbs in it. But at least I've Finally managed two days on the run. Fran has no Internet at home n her phone hasn't been working on 3G properly either so I didn't here from her for five hours n was panicking. Anyway she borrowed her sons mobile n text me earlier lol. So hoping she will be back tomorrow xx

Oh glad she's ok tho. And well done you, hope you're feeling better now too.

Well I'm gonna call it a night. I'll update in the morning after my WI.

p220157 said:
Oh glad she's ok tho. And well done you, hope you're feeling better now too.

Well I'm gonna call it a night. I'll update in the morning after my WI.

Look forward to it and good luck with the WI xx

Katie, Fran - i lost 4lbs!!!! So happy.

Hope you're both having a good day. xx

Well
Done Ali almost at target now him do proud of u.
Fran has Internet and mobile phone issues still and is having minis withdrawal symptoms.
Xxx

Well my update is last night my GP rang saying he had a new prescription for me for my BP that's baby friendly so started it last night and feel shocking today not sure if it's tablets or diet. Had 2.5 litres one shake and my 170g chicken so far. X

Feel like poo and missing my frangipani too. Had a few slithers of no carb cheese n as its day 3 am not in ketosis n therefore starving xx

Oh hun not good. She best get her Internet fixed soonish. I'll need her to keep me on track while hubby is away.

Hope you haven't slipped up like I did. I'll be back in the zone tomorrow. Just felt the need to reward myself. Shouldn't have done it with food tho.

No and you need to be making good choices wen u do eat out once finished cd or you'll pile it on. I'll be here everyday. I'm working away next week but hopefully have 3G in my room in evening. Xx

Cool. Ill need someone to talk to. Harry is great for entertainment but not very conversational yet.

Well day 4 been good and no ketosis. Not like me at all. Must be the coke zero that's all I can think. Not happy tho x

Are you gonna avoid the coke zero today? Surely you be in ketosis by tomorrow then?

Im bak omg i was beginning to need therapy for withdrawel ali il catch up on ure diary asap but i told u ud have a big loss!!! On a course today will update asap zx

Back