Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Hey Hun glad you're back with us. I was having Fran withdrawal symptoms too.

Ive been a good girl today. On 1.5ltrs of water so far. An just had my second shake. Also been to the gym with hubby and Harry. So I'm feeling good. Fingers crossed I get another 4lbs off this week. And then I've got a 30th birthday party on sat 22nd. But I don't plan on drinking for it as I've got a day out on the Sunday which I don't want to be hungover for.

Well I've tested my pee about 8 times now and still not even a trace lol. Had 1.5 litres and all my chicken so far. Going to have half a vanilla shake with coffee in it now I think
Good to have Fran back at last hehe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ali your doin great.id be lost without you both.ali its my bday a week today and my wedding anniversary so im out fri and sat but have decided not to drink as it leads to me munching lol.im barely in ketosis but my cdc told me off and said that the diet doesnt just work on the basis of ketosis ita basically jyst a vlcd and ketosis jus helps it along but if i dont see pink then i feel like im failing lol.arghh katie go out and enjoy ure time with chris.u know u can shake it tom and sun no probs xx

Well it looks like we'll both have a similar weekend on 22nd. I know what you mean about the ketosis. It's also a case of making it slightly more do-able when you're in ketosis cos I'm not quite so starving hungry.

Anyway just got out of the bath. I can smell hubby's bloody pizza. So I may well end up having a slim-a-soup. I'm gonna go all out this week for at least 4lbs. So will defo be 100%. Would like to feel amazing for that party on 22nd.

Im hoping to get 4 off this week but need to stop picking at cheese strings lol im addicted! Rite mission 4 it is ali lol.katies gone out for a nice meal with hubby.oooh im quite jealous xx

Me too!

Well it's on 4lbs or more loss for our next WI!

I only got til tues eeek! But had littke wi yest with cdc as popped to pik products up and i had lost 2 since tues so i think i mite be abit hopeful to get another two off by tues :/ im struggling tonite i want rice krispies lol xx

Don't do it. Glug the water and im sure you'll get another 2lbs off.

If i glug any more il drown lol.in bed now or im goin to eat my kitchen.sink and all lol x

I must just write about my day.i was on a course all day for work and they put lunch on.there were burgers sandwiches cakes biscuita omg so much lovely food.but i went out to my car and made my shake lol here i am in the car lol xx

ForumRunner_20120914_214556.png

Fran loving the pic!!!! That's awesome!! Well done.

We'll be even better today. No onion rings or buttered rolls for us.

Lol im off my head i mustve looked like a complete freak ha ha.heres to a new day.i cant poo thats the only thing im in agony havent been for a week.i mite have to have chicken or something later.zx

I pooed i pooed lol and now walk like john wayne and feel like ive given birth through my ass lol xx

Congrats hun. Sounds like you might have lost another pound or 2 in the process.

Lmao omg now that would be good.wishful thinking i reckon xx

Right you two. How's it going? I've been to the gym. But my scales are showing 7lb gain :-(

Im here think katie is asleep still.i just posted on ure diary lol how freaky! Do u normally go by your scales or gyms? Surely u cant gain 7 lbs u havemt been that bad?! I woke up starving and trying to get housework done and my tummy is growling.i also thought i mite go to the loo after eating but nope nothing lol xx

Normally go by mine. Not impressed. It best just be some weird water retention thing going on.

But I'm gonna keep as busy as I can today to avoid cheating again.

Back