Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Its goin to be mainly water hun if u ss today and tom itl gone i promise you.no cheating today its not worth those couple of mins pleaaure fir days of feeling guilty and seein scales go up.we work so hard to loose it we shouldnt sabotage our hard work xx

I know. I couldn't agree more. Im back in the right head space at the moment. So just gotta stay strong. It'll be this evening that I'll find it tough.

Me too but have decided im goin to watch film that will engross me.xx

Have to come on here as everyone is eating lunch lol.im nearly 2 litres down and had my mango shake for brekkie.goim to cinema at 2 hoping thatl pass time and preoccupy my brain xx

Goo thinking. I'm on my second litre. Just walked the dog and had my second shake. So watching so program's on iplayer up in bed.

Omg hate this diet hate myself right now ffs doing my head in. How am I going to cope next week. Go away In 23 days and should be able to get my arse in gear grrr x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Uh oh. What's happened? I'm starting to realise my plan once a week treats might be a bad idea cos it takes 3 days for me to get back into the swing of things.

Katie / Fran hope your both ok....?
I'm guessing you're still at the cinema Fran, hope you didn't get tempted by the pick 'n' mix. And Katie I sense you've had temptations today. Shout if you need me or there's anything I can do. If you have eaten just remember not to keep eating and stop.

I've just looked at my fat pictures and jumped on the scales and that's kept me focused as my scales are still showing a 7lb bloody gain. They best budge tomorrow.

Ali I feel
Like poo don't know if it's the change of meds but I came back to bed. Had half a chicken before and some strawberries and came back to bed. I think I'm just so worried about next week at work etc but I really wanna be 14-7 or under for my hols and I just keep bouncing from 14-11 to 15-1 cos I mess about. If I restart tomorrow can I manage tues weds and thurs? God only knows but I know I can gain 6 in that time easy xx

Just try you're best hun. Do whatever it takes to get your head back in the right place. Write down all the reasons you want the weight off. Look at some before/after pics. And drink more water. Hopefully that'll help you feel better.

Where has Fran gone? I know she went to the cinema but this is the longest movie ever!

p220157 said:
Where has Fran gone? I know she went to the cinema but this is the longest movie ever!

She's back just prob busy with kids I guess. She's ok. I've had a Yorkie buy bin and bought water etc for tomorrow xx

Ah fair enough. I've just put Harry to bed but I guess when you've got 6 running around it takes a bit longer.

Good luck for tomorrow. I've someow not broken yet. Defo think that nap saved me from a binge session.

Oh dear. Hope you sleep ok tonight. I take it you're back at work tomorrow? Fingers crossed you feel better and back to your normal self.

p220157 said:
Oh dear. Hope you sleep ok tonight. I take it you're back at work tomorrow? Fingers crossed you feel better and back to your normal self.

Tomorrow I'm packing n revising etc ready for Warwick rest of week xx

Sorry been bak ages but been faffing round.well done ali! Ive been good apart from having a babybel.but have had two bars today eek.katie chin up hun remember what i said earlier its not a race xx

So true about the non race thing. When I look back at my past 12 weeks and my many slip ups I've still lost well over 2 stone. Sure I probably could have done it quicker but it still came off eventually. We'll all get there at some point.

My ultimate goal is to be at 8st 7lb ready for Harry's 1st birthday in November. So hopefully that is more than achievable, even with the odd hiccup along the way.

Its so so true hun it really is not a race! Its more like a friggin marathon lol.but ****** i really dont want to be doing this come after xmas and after the last few weeks of faffing around if i dont pull my finger out il b doin it come xmas lol xx

Ok so today I will restart if it kills me then somehow survive the next few days in a hotel on shakes. Aghhhh but I will do it xx

Back