Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Hi Katie - I've read this whole diary (more than once actually:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:) and if you have a chance I would recommend that you read/skim read it back now.........I think it will inspire you! Because it has really helped me on my journey and I don't want you to lose sight of that whilst you are feeling demotivated.

Thank that's lovely I may just do that tonight in bed. I literally only have 3 weeks until I go away so I must keep focussed and keep busy and away from the free pastries on offer haha. Cxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I l do the same! Lol katie u named this diary so weve both got to pull our fingers out lol xx

Yes keep focused! The amount of times I've wanted to lose weight for something and let my greedy, lazy need for food take precedence....I've booked holidays over three months in advance and thought 'I'll easily lose weight for that' and before I know it, its a month before, then 2 weeks before, then I think 'well, its too late now anyway' and end up having to buy clothes that try not to make me look so fat! And I always delete all the photos of me because I look gross. I went to a wedding in USA in July and because I didn't lose the weight I ended up going to Vivien of Holloway in London (google if you haven't seen these dresses before!) and getting a gorgeous (expensive) dress that I actually felt ok in. Came back to the UK and everyone wanted to see a pic of me in my dress. I don't have one single picture of me in at that wedding. It's like I wasn't even there.

And my OH was best man so plenty of pics of him -but he hates them all because he's two stone overweight!

This is why I am so determined to lose some weight for my 30th birthday party in November. I won't be at my goal weight by then, but potentially I could have lost 3 stone and have only one left to go. I want loads of pictures of me at my 30th and that's what motivates me every time I think 'Surely one piece of toast/cake/pizza won't hurt.' It will! Yes, I'd probably still have a loss at WI but it's my head that needs to change and I need to work through that.

I'm only 12 days in, so in a couple of weeks I'll probably be sick to death of shakes and desperate to cheat, I just hope I can keep thinking positively! I know some people have a 'fat' picture to inspire them -I actually have my 'thin' picture! It inspires me to look like that again, so I can wear cute clothes and just feel healthy!

Katie, Fran hope you're both being good girls....

I'm being good had 1.25 litres of water and half a shake as have split my powders up to give me 6 instead of 3 today.
I've also packed 3 bars and 9 shakes for next few days in suitcase which I can't get to until 6pm but in my work bag I have a Tupperware with coffee sweetener and vanilla shake powder in so I can make lots of little shakes throughout te day tomorrow. And a bar in my bag too.
All my clothes are a size 14-16 that I've packs which is first time in 6 years I've been that size at company conference so that's keeping me going too. I shall keep u updated if I can get wifi in hotel ladies and I am so determined to not let the stress of my job cause me to eat.
Xx

Well done Katie. Hope it all goes ok. You're doing well so far just keep it up.

How you getting on Fran? Please tell me you've not broken our deal. Stay strong.

Here's something to cheer you up.

My little one trying to climb his walker. As my mum used to say. I think it's all gonna end in tears.

View attachment 63452

Excuse the lack of decorating in the background. It's on our list of many jobs to do.

Hiii im here and going strong.ali i never break a deal :) lol been sortimg new clients at work.omg i sound like a hooker lol.! He is absolutely gorgeous!! Heres sasha bein a monkey lol xx

ForumRunner_20120917_162138.png

Oh bless, how adorable??. Sorry hun. Now that I've not got work for 2 weeks I'll be on here more than normal and I guess I forget that other people actually have lives unlike me.

Im always here hun :) its attached to my hand lol.xx

Cool well I may need you this evening when I'll probably start struggling.

Got a painter turning up at 6pm to finish painting the dining room. But could have done without it tonight tbh.

Im here :) oh god i like peace and quiet in the evening lol once kids in bed thats it peace.sasha in bed just the other 3 little ones.the eldest two sort themselves out thank god.xx

Harry is still up, I'm gonna put him to bed once the painter has gone. Hopefully he'll sleep well tonight.

Morning morning.well not alot to say except i weighed and looks like a sts so ive got till thurs when i see cdc to hope for a miracle lol.im leaving the bars for awhike itl kill me but not sure they are helping xx

Ah so we both kind of have a Thursday WI this week. Well fingers crossed we both lose a bit more by then.

Omg i feel like utter **** got a stinking cold :/ xx

I'm in hotel starving. Passed the exam this morning 97% but got role plays tomorrow from 8-5.30 omg I want to eat x

Back