Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Restart take a million

1.9 litres water 1/2 vanilla shake and 1/2 mango shake
Got a chocolate shake and either a bar or another shake for later. Might stick to shakes really
Day one of 17 before I have a 17 day break so need to shift as much timber as I can for then eeeek xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you're both doing ok and having a good weekend, especially you fran with your birthday and wedding anniversary.

I'm alive although feel shocking. Frans having a lovely Birthday and she smells lovely (she will know what I mean by that lol) xx

Sounds like she must have got some perfume for her birthday? Or am I way off?

Hope you feel better soon hun

Little_Ali said:
Sounds like she must have got some perfume for her birthday? Or am I way off?

Hope you feel better soon hun

Lol yeah u should do ur investigators exams lol. From me hehe.
Speaking of exams Chris is doing is sgt's exam in march eeeek only decided last night xx

Ah good luck to him. I passed it in 2010 but still waiting for a process to come out. I'll probably have to retake it again before ill actually get the chance to apply.

He passed his investigators last September so at least he knows what to expect. They will have him in a role straight away I reckon as always mythering him. X

I am smelling beautiful thanks to my lovely katie :)) love u lots thankyou.ive had a lovely day thanks ali how are you my lovely? Xx

1.25 litres down had my 200 calorie ss+ meal and half a shake so far. Thought I'd feel a lot worse as yesterday was hell.
Ali my lovely how u doing? Hope your enjoying having Hubby home for weekend xx

Yay im so so proud of u uve done it without even thinking!! My turn tom now i got to get some poundage off before the wedding.xx

franbella21 said:
Yay im so so proud of u uve done it without even thinking!! My turn tom now i got to get some poundage off before the wedding.xx

How many days u going to be on plan for? Xx

12 days hun but only off for the wedding then straight bak on.i got to get into 14s its my mission so i can think boyt sw then xx

Yeah I think once I get back off hols at end of oct and if we blitz it for two weeks to get to 14 stone we can move to SW. I want to be 13 stone by Xmas which should be easy xx

1.125 litres of water down and 2/3 of a shake as I've split a vanilla up to mix with coffee n sweetener to make. Frappe. It's making water more palatable really. Xx

Back