Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

You too x I will now I'm fed and watered, def going to the gym on Saturday, need to strengthen my thighs :eek:

Wow Katie, you're still going great. I think its great how you and TH have taken up skating. How about a picture of you with your skates on too?

Wow Katie, you're still going great. I think its great how you and TH have taken up skating. How about a picture of you with your skates on too?

Lol I'll get TH to take one of me next week, I'm def not wearing a skirt though as I'm much more likely to fall :D xx

Now that would be an interesting picture!

Cutting a long story short, two years ago hubby and I spent a month on holiday in Thailand, we both chose things we wanted to do there and two of my choices were to learn how to dive and to spend a day on an elephant reserve - my plan at the time was of course to lose weight before I went in order to do them. Of course I didn't and although I didn't learn to dive hubby did and loves it and has lots of dives since - I did spend a day with the elephants but wasn't fit and couldn't climb on one and had to watch everybody else and when everyone rode them bareback me and hubby had to sit in a basket on top of it. So although the trip was wonderful I really did miss out and yes it was my own fault but I've always regretted it.

Anyway while we were out last night we were chatting about all this and the long and short is that he said we should go back and do it again - plan up to now is to go in Feb 2015 for a month (best weather time for the area we want to go for diving), have a couple of nights in Bangkok, then go to Koh Tao for two weeks where I'll hopefully do the basic and advanced diving course, then go to Chiangmai Mai in the north for a week where I can spend a proper day with the elephants (they work to release some into the wild) and then back to Bangkok for a few days before heading home.

To say I'm overjoyed and very excited is an understatement, I'm over the moon and made up with hubby....even more so when I came home from work today (he'd already left for a stay over night in Manchester with lads from work) to find that he'd left the Padi diving course book on my pillow for me to start studying - lol he's a star :)

So I've got even more reason to stick to this now, beyond the fact that I want to be slim, fit and healthy.....I now have to be fit enough to wear a wet suit and climb an elephant - though not at the same time :D It's definitely the gym for me this weekend!

That is wonderful Katie. Losing weight is clearly life changing for you! What a fantastic holiday. It will truly motivate you!

Officially in the 13's today but only just :) It's good to be in them but they're my nightmare number so I'm already looking forward to the 12's lol x

It's a damp grey day out there today and doesn't look like it's going to brighten up....but hey at least it's Friday :D xx

Morning Katie.

Wow that sounds like an amazing holiday to motivate you!

Well done on getting into the 13s too, hope you sail quickly through to the 12s xx

13s that's good news Katie.

The holiday is just the thing to keep you going. Its long enough away as well so you have plenty of time regarding toning & gym stuff. This year you are already a good way in to losing so that will impact on you making it all the way this time. x

Well done Katie!!! 13s sound fab.

Been a complete failure tonight, without going into detail it's been one of those days - have just give up for the day.,,,,be back soon xx

Are you back today Katie ? xx

Hi Katie - are you back yet?

How is today going for you katie?
Hope things have sorted themselves out for you xx

No am still in hiding, have my mum here for a visit so am counting today off and am back from tomorrow xx

Everything yesterday was just too much was just a horrid day, work was horrendous and poor Dan ended up in hospital with her pelvis - she sneezed in work and it went and she was in agony, they gave her gas & air and sent her to hospital, they gave her more and then morphine and some crutches. She's got to go for injections in a couple of weeks but they are going on holiday to Thomasland on Thursday and I so hope she's okay for that.

Hope everyone is okay, I'll have a catch up on diaries later on xx

Crickey, thats sounds very painful, poor thing. Really hope she is up for the holiday. Was it the ligaments.. x

Oh no Katie, hope she gets well soon that sounds very painful. Enjoy the day with your mum and I hope you feel stronger tomorrow xx

Hi Katiie. Sounds like you've been having a nightmare. I hope Dan's OK for going on holiday, Sounds really painful.

Back