Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

They so don't go together but as my new packs had arrived I thought I'd try a hot choc cherry shake and the hot cross bun bar ----- OH MY WORD - HEAVEN!!! I totally loved them both but that hot cross bun bar is ultra amazing - could eat that everyday :D

Bring one fir me to try Thursday and I'll bring you... You tried raspberry bars? Mushroom risotto? Coffee! X

Toilet disaster!!! Travelled 30 miles to a meeting wanting a wee and just realised the centre I'm meeting in is a building site full of prob 10/15 workmen and the toilets have been ripped out and all that's around are little shops - argh I hate this diet, drank bloody loads this morning too and it's a 45 min drive home afterwards at least! :eek:

Did you find a nice bush? I have every sympathy. I go at every opportunity at the moment, even when I'm not feeling the need, to try and avoid being caught short when I'm out and about.

Laughing at the need to know where the nearest toilets are, I am the same, so much fluid!
perhaps we should investing shepee's!! Lol!
Exante could market them as a free gift with orders! :D

Day 16/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 4.5lbs
Loss since yesterday - .75lbs
Loss to date - 17.75lbs

3/4lb loss for me this morning which is fab :)

I was talking to hubby last night and explaining that it's really weird as now I'm dieting and am over 4stone down I actually feel overweight and that my tummy etc feels big and in the way whereas when I was a lot heavier I didn't feel that, I knew I was overweight but didn't physically feel the lumps and bulges as I do now - all very strange :confused:

Another thing I've noticed physically since losing weight is that when I'm driving and changing gear the back of my arm (elbow area) catches the back of my car seat whereas when I was bigger and wider my arm would go in the gap between the two seats.....it's a pain being narrower :)

Am working from home for an hour this morning and then going meeting someone across the county in Pendle and then driving back to my local office for the afternoon so hopefully it will be a nice sunny day for driving :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day today xx

Have a nice day sweetcheeks :) enjoy ur hot cross bun bar! I'm iff to woodlands later :-/ x

Oooh Woodlands, so glad you're only on a half day course so that you don't have to turn down their amazing food (yum) - enjoy xx

I think we get more critical of our lumps & bumps as we get smaller. Getting impatient waiting for the next stone down kind of thing.

Boo for the wanting to pee, I find myself hoping that my visits have clean toilets lol !

Did you get any pancakes Katie x

No I didn't try the pancakes Suzie - disappointed I didn't get more hot cross bun bars x

Hello lovely!

Survived woodlands. Ate half a choc bar n folks at my table looked like they were drooling over it!

Tomorrow... What time? Lesson? Lesson +disco? Disco?

What samples do u want me to bring? I've got the 4 soups, mushroom risotto that u might nit have tried. Have u tried rasp bar?

I want to scab a hit cross bun bar off u if that's ok?!

Looking forward to skating tomorrow! Woodland again in the morning :-/ x

Just found out that yesterday was 'International No Diet Day' - bloody missed that one!

Was very happy today wearing size 16 skirt and top for work - felt amazing realising that I've gone from 24's in January (& size 26/28 before that) down to a size 16 outfit :D 2nd photo looks a bit mad but I was sat in the car.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Was a good diet day and no bad thoughts to be seen, hopefully it will stay this way through to June - just enjoyed a lovely hot choc mint - I wanted to have the cherry one again but only ordered 3 in case I didn't like them and can't really justify buying any more packs at the moment as I've got boxes that will well get me through a couple of months so I'm saving them for when I next need to order.

Been to see my mum this evening so that was nice, now settled down for a relaxing hour before bed - skating tomorrow :D

Hello lovely!

Survived woodlands. Ate half a choc bar n folks at my table looked like they were drooling over it!

Tomorrow... What time? Lesson? Lesson +disco? Disco?

What samples do u want me to bring? I've got the 4 soups, mushroom risotto that u might nit have tried. Have u tried rasp bar?

I want to scab a hit cross bun bar off u if that's ok?!

Looking forward to skating tomorrow! Woodland again in the morning :-/ x

Hi I want to do the lesson but will happily stay for a skate afterwards, I'll leave it to you to decide what you fancy - I'll bring you a bar and the timetables. I'll have a soup that's good for tasty crisps and I'll give them a go over the weekend, you pick me the best xx

Wow Katie you're so pretty :) beautiful eyes. Well done on getting into a 16! That's fantastic work!! You must be very proud :) x

Hi I want to do the lesson but will happily stay for a skate afterwards, I'll leave it to you to decide what you fancy - I'll bring you a bar and the timetables. I'll have a soup that's good for tasty crisps and I'll give them a go over the weekend, you pick me the best xx

Cool:) I'll bring u one of each flavour. Half them and make soup with half and crisps with other half. Gorgeous!!!

Ill do lesson and disco if u fancy it?! X

Wow Katie you're so pretty :) beautiful eyes. Well done on getting into a 16! That's fantastic work!! You must be very proud :) x

Aww thanks yoyo that's lovely :)

I said to TH the other day that I like your profile pic and that it always reminds me of Kate (princess) :) x

Just the one flavour will do, whichever you think makes the nicest crisps - you know me and cooking don't go together that much lol.

Yep lesson and skate after sounds good, see you tomorrow honey xx

Aww thanks yoyo that's lovely :) I said to TH the other day that I like your profile pic and that it always reminds me of Kate (princess) :) x

Oh wow! Really? That's so lovely of you to say so *blushes* it's an old work headshot

Love your pics. Can't wait for the day when I can sit in the car, look down and not see my gut protruding from beneath my boobs! You've done so well.

Love your pics Katie :) you're doing so well! Been away a few days so took me a while to catch up on your diary!

Totally know what you mean by feeling bigger after having lost weight! I'm terrible for doing that. I think it's because after losing weight i take more time to look at my body and notice things more! Whereas when I'm bigger I just wear baggy clothes and don't even bother looking in mirror, burying my head in the sand. It's all physiological I suppose!

Well done on your massive weight loss to date :) xx

Back