Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Day 17/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 4.5lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0lbs
Loss to date - 17.75lbs

A stay the same on the scales this morning which is fine :)

Joy of joys I've just been to the loo, never thought a day would come when that would make me happy :rolleyes:

Not in the office today, I'm working from a couple of buildings in Fleetwood, pity about the weather though as it's pouring down - skating tonight, lesson and skate after it with TH so I'm looking forward to that :D

Have a lovely day one and all xx

Day 17/59 Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs Todays weight - 13st 4.5lbs Loss since yesterday - 0lbs Loss to date - 17.75lbs A stay the same on the scales this morning which is fine :) Joy of joys I've just been to the loo, never thought a day would come when that would make me happy :rolleyes: Not in the office today, I'm working from a couple of buildings in Fleetwood, pity about the weather though as it's pouring down - skating tonight, lesson and skate after it with TH so I'm looking forward to that :D Have a lovely day one and all xx

Were twins! I STS today today :) glad you've had a ****! X

Hope the evening went well at skating Katie. Did you learn any new moves x

Hope the evening went well at skating Katie. Did you learn any new moves x

No new moves Susie but I've been moved up into TH's group to lower the tone :) Was a good lesson, did lots of practicing turns and then we stayed and had a half hour skate during the roller disco and plenty of mouth exercise of course, we both chat as much as each other xx

Was a fab night, going to check on the pads tonight xx

Can the two off you be trusted not to disrupt the others now that you are in the same class :p x

Ha ha didn't think so :rolleyes: x

Day 18/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 5lbs
Loss since yesterday - +0.5lbs
Loss to date - 17.25lbs

Up 1/2lb this morning but that's okay as I know it's not weight due to food eaten as there hasn't been any :rolleyes:

So thankful it's Friday and the weekend is nearly here, totally shattered, couldn't believe it was morning when my alarm went off - looking forward to getting home from work and relaxing tonight, lol and I haven't even left to go there yet!

Hope it's a good day for everyone today xx

Have a great day Katie!

Been a good day today, went for a walk around town at lunch time then went to the pub to meet my friends from work who had gone out for lunch - bottle of still water for me, ice no lemon :)

During the afternoon I went to see my old manager about something and when we were just chatting afterwards he said 'you're disappearing away in front of us' - I was made up, he's a really lovely man and I think a lot of him and I know him well enough to know that he was happy with it and for me, he said he'd noticed a few weeks ago :)

Hubby has just left for work now and I've put my carbonara in to soak - am having a do nothing evening I think!

A do nothing evening sounds good :)

Glad to hear your still enjoying skating!

Love getting compliments, and so you should be made up, you are doing so well xx

Thumbs up for the compliment. Nice man.

I'm doing the same thing this evening, relaxing & letting my brain go to sleep x

Same here. Doing nowt! U should write down the compliments and re-read them daily :) x

Good idea mrs, never thought of that - will do that later :)

Enjoy your relaxing evening xx

A do nothing evening sounds good :)

Glad to hear your still enjoying skating!

Love getting compliments, and so you should be made up, you are doing so well xx

The nights going really well so far Becky, just me and the dog :) xx

Thumbs up for the compliment. Nice man.

I'm doing the same thing this evening, relaxing & letting my brain go to sleep x

He is a star :)

Glad to hear you're relaxing too xx

Back