Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

HA ha he's such a poser xx

Your dog is gorgeous :)
Hope you have a good day.

Lol I couldn't wait - weight tracker, goals and stats all now updated to show that I'm over my half way mark, I've got less weight to lose than I've already lost - yippee :D xx

That's a great loss! Well done!! :) have a lovely day x

Day 20/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 1.5lbs
Loss since yesterday - .5lbs
Loss to date - 20.75lbs

1/2lb loss this morning and so close to the t'wit T'woo 12's :)

Going for a long walk today with TH, we are doing the walk we did last Sunday plus a few miles along the canal - it's not stopped raining here but we're toughing it out and going for it, we are taking my dog though so we won't look quite so daft and he's going to love it! :chores016:

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Enjoy your walk!

Dogs love walking in the rain! Hope you enjoy your walk! It's been raining here but nice and sunny so will be taking Billy out for his walk soon.

Day 20/59 Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs Todays weight - 13st 1.5lbs Loss since yesterday - .5lbs Loss to date - 20.75lbs 1/2lb loss this morning and so close to the t'wit T'woo 12's :) Going for a long walk today with TH, we are doing the walk we did last Sunday plus a few miles along the canal - it's not stopped raining here but we're toughing it out and going for it, we are taking my dog though so we won't look quite so daft and he's going to love it! :chores016: Hope everyone has a great day xx

Well done! Almost there :)

Enjoy your work out Katie, every step will bring you closer to the 12s.

Marco will want an extra sausage :p xx

Impressive walk today Katie.

Had a fabulous afternoon walk with TH and Marco, we did 11 miles and of the last couple of miles it was an elevation of over 200 feet! We were very lucky with the weather, just a few spots of rain, not enough to put your hood up or make you fasten your coat.

In true style we chatted the whole way round, didn't even stop gabbing on the hill! Marco had a ball and also had a couple of dips in the canal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    946.1 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    833.6 KB · Views: 30
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 34
That looks like it will be lovely! Enjoy!

Well done wonder woman xx

Sounds like a lovely walk xx

Day 21/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 1lbs
Loss since yesterday - .5lbs
Loss to date - 21.25lbs

Getting so close to the 12's now, another 1/2lb loss this morning - got a busy day today as I'm in the office this morning, a meeting this afternoon and then my gym assessment at 5pm......could have happily had another couple of hours in bed but that's not to be!

Have a great day one & all xx

Have a good positive day hun :)

Back