Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Yaaay finally.
So happy for you my lovely.
You are doing so well hun send me some of that motivation.
Congrats xxx

Yaaay finally.
So happy for you my lovely.
You are doing so well hun send me some of that motivation.
Congrats xxx

I'd more than happily send it through to you Harry, I really do want you to get on it with no struggles or interruptions and for you to feel at your very best at the wedding - sending loads your way xx

Yay!!! Congratulations being in the 12's :)
Its a great feeling and cant wait to see you hit your lowest weight in 20 years, what an achievement!!
Well done :D

Had a fun time skating with TH tonight, one hour skating followed by two hours sat gabbing :D That class is much harder than my old one - I was sweating!

Just so everyone knows though TH isn't as nice as she appears on here - I'd got her to agree to come shopping with me next Friday night while I buy some nice sunglasses, when my face was bigger none fitted/suited and I want some lovely ones for my holiday - they're the one thing I'm always jealous of on people. Anyway she said she would under duress but tonight I found out I have to pay a 'penance' for this outrage - my penance is that I've had to agree to do a 5k run in December, the Liverpool Santa Dash --- I'm to learn to run using the couch to 5k programme but she is being kind to me as I only have to start training when I'm in the low 12's as apparently my body will cope okay with it then! Hmmmm that's a bloody big payment for a 1 x 2hour shopping trip.

She then said that she had thought of something else I can do.........at which point I subtly changed the subject so she never went back to it to say what it was.....and to be honest I don't want to know :eek:

We have agreed that we are going for another ten mile walk at the weekend though (I might not talk to her while on it as I'm scared what she'll say!) - we are doing a different one this time, a guided planned route, knowing my luck we'll get lost and end up doing 15 miles :)

Apart from the shock of tonight I've had a great day, thanks for all the posts re me being in the 12's and yes I'm still smiling :D xx

Sounds like a great day Katie and you'll enjoy the couch to 5k programme. I'm on week 3 again - I've done it a few times and it builds you up nice and gently :)

I've had it on my phone for ages.....never pressed play though :) x

I want u to screen shot that post. You will look back on it and say"oh yeah, that was the time I didn't live running and look at me now!"

Easy does it for us. I guarantee ul love it :) x

Screenshot done! Not printing it though cos you might literally make me eat my words :D

Thanks for a fab night, had a great time xx

Screenshot done! Not printing it though cos you might literally make me eat my words :D Thanks for a fab night, had a great time xx

Me too chick! You were great at skating btw. Gave everything a go. Well done honey :) so made up you're n the 12s. I reckon you'll be more motivated to to good/bad rather than bad/bad when ur off plan! X

Me too chick! You were great at skating btw. Gave everything a go. Well done honey :) so made up you're n the 12s. I reckon you'll be more motivated to to good/bad rather than bad/bad when ur off plan! X
I'm so hoping I am, the plan is to enjoy but be sensible :)

Forgot to say in my post earlier that I have some good news in that I've treated myself for losing 4.5 stone and getting in the 12's - I've bought the fitbit aria scales and they are due to be delivered tomorrow - just hope it's good news when I stand on them and they don't add on 8 pounds! :eek: xx

Well done Katie, pleased for you, Into the 12s, what an achievement eh.

Skating, running & what's the other. Things come in three's you know :) x

Day 25/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 13.25lbs
Loss since yesterday + .5lbs
Loss to date - 23lbs

A 1/2lb gain this morning but I'll live with that :)

Gorgeous sunny morning, got a meeting later on but apart from that a quiet day is planned, out this evening to get my nails done on hands and toes so that'll be nice and relaxing.

Have a good day one and all xx

Well done Katie, pleased for you, Into the 12s, what an achievement eh.

Skating, running & what's the other. Things come in three's you know :) x

Lol Susie, I hope herself doesn't read this, dread to think what she's gonna come up with xx

Have a nice day Katie.
Thanks for that motivation its here now.
So far so good....

Had a fun time skating with TH tonight, one hour skating followed by two hours sat gabbing :D That class is much harder than my old one - I was sweating!

Just so everyone knows though TH isn't as nice as she appears on here - I'd got her to agree to come shopping with me next Friday night while I buy some nice sunglasses, when my face was bigger none fitted/suited and I want some lovely ones for my holiday - they're the one thing I'm always jealous of on people. Anyway she said she would under duress but tonight I found out I have to pay a 'penance' for this outrage - my penance is that I've had to agree to do a 5k run in December, the Liverpool Santa Dash --- I'm to learn to run using the couch to 5k programme but she is being kind to me as I only have to start training when I'm in the low 12's as apparently my body will cope okay with it then! Hmmmm that's a bloody big payment for a 1 x 2hour shopping trip.

She then said that she had thought of something else I can do.........at which point I subtly changed the subject so she never went back to it to say what it was.....and to be honest I don't want to know :eek:

We have agreed that we are going for another ten mile walk at the weekend though (I might not talk to her while on it as I'm scared what she'll say!) - we are doing a different one this time, a guided planned route, knowing my luck we'll get lost and end up doing 15 miles :)

Apart from the shock of tonight I've had a great day, thanks for all the posts re me being in the 12's and yes I'm still smiling :D xx

This did make me laugh but seriously, you two are so lucky to have found each other and to be able to spur each other on with walks and fun exercise activities. I am jealous as I only have the mini drill sergeant and my conscience for motivation. I think that couch to 5K programme is really good. A friend of mine did it a few years ago and now she regularly runs 10k races and has done a half marathon and she is much slimmer than she was (she was probably a couple of stone overweight) and doesn't put on weight.

This did make me laugh but seriously, you two are so lucky to have found each other and to be able to spur each other on with walks and fun exercise activities. I am jealous as I only have the mini drill sergeant and my conscience for motivation. I think that couch to 5K programme is really good. A friend of mine did it a few years ago and now she regularly runs 10k races and has done a half marathon and she is much slimmer than she was (she was probably a couple of stone overweight) and doesn't put on weight.

Ur Right TC. We are lucky to have found each other. Katie helps me loads. She keeps me on track :) x

Lots of walking planned for the weekend then Katie. Mine will be a pub walk with the dog if Dave agrees to come. There is a nice one near Hadleigh so will try & give it a go xx

It is very lucky For us (usually!!!) Cate, we are literally a few minutes drive away from each other and it does help having that close by person to go and do things with....plus she's as mad as me and that helps :D x

Back