Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Day 33/59 Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs Todays weight - 12st 10lbs Loss since yesterday - STS Loss to date - 26.25lbs No change on the scales this morning, which I've got to say is a nicer thing to see first thing than a gain :) Not a lot planned for today, hubby and son are both in work so I'm going to head out with the dog for a walk soon and then later I'm taking my mum to a garden centre so she can get a big bag of soil to use to plant all her plants in pots. A clean up will have to take place at some point to ;) Hubby has found us a walk for tomorrow, if the weather is nice we are doing Pendle Hill, it's a 6.8 mile walk with a height gain of 304 metres.......this afternoon I may just be spotted doing a rain dance :D Have a lovely Saturday one & all xx

Rain dance... What u like?! Well done fir gym mrs :) have a good one! X

Lol! You don't mean that - I'm sure you'll love the walk! Have a great day! X

Pendle Hill.....and there's witches!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 26
OOh That looks lovely Katie. Witches ??

Hope the weather improves for you xx

Well I've been the dutiful daughter and took my mum to the garden centre where she didn't buy the compost / soil thing she wanted as it was too dear and we ended up getting it at the local Asda :rolleyes:

I hate garden centres but luckily my 12 year old nephew came with us so we played at being naughty together, we went to the cafe in there and he had a big chocolate cake and a coke, I was virtuous and had a black coffee - we did have a really good laugh.

He then came here and ate a tub of ambrosia custard and he's taken home a Terry's chocolate orange --- he's stick thin!

Tonight I'm cooking for four, my mum and my sons girlfriend are here - I'm doing garlic cheese stuffed chicken wrapped in Parma ham with jacket potatoes and veg, followed by key lime pie & cream.......I'm having pasta carbonara followed by red berry bar and a hot chocolate :D

Glad I took the dog for a walk while it was dry as we wouldn't be going out in this!

My mouth is watering reading all that. Its good to test yourself around food though now & then.

I love walking around garden centres, just have to make sure I haven't got any cards on me cos I'm a sucker for new plants & hanging garden ornaments.x

I did see a gorgeous fire pit table but it was way overpriced so I didn't even think about it :)

just having snuggles with my boy :D image.jpg

I did see a gorgeous fire pit table but it was way overpriced so I didn't even think about it :)

just having snuggles with my boy :D View attachment 139508

Well either that or this is some kind of adult 'blankie'!! Honestly, I thought it was a rug for a minute there. LOL. What breed is he?

Oooh, just seen your pic of Pendle Hill. Looks stunning. BTW, I love garden centres. Could spend hours in one!

Well either that or this is some kind of adult 'blankie'!! Honestly, I thought it was a rug for a minute there. LOL. What breed is he?

He's a portugese water dog, he's 13 months now and is at full size.....he weighs 25kg - he's the love of my life.......but we'll not tell hubby :D x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    637.9 KB · Views: 39
Hurray my boy comes home tonight :D :D :D

One of his friends posted this photo on Facebook today - my son is second from the right on the back row of the wing :) Cannot wait to talk to him tomorrow knowing that he's at home with his lovely wife xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 39
Hurray my boy comes home tonight :D :D :D

One of his friends posted this photo on Facebook today - my son is second from the right on the back row of the wing :) Cannot wait to talk to him tomorrow knowing that he's at home with his lovely wife xx
Handsome boy! It must be so hard to be the wife or mother of a soldier fighting abroad.

Back