Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Day 30/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 10lbs
Loss since yesterday - 2lbs
Loss to date - 26.25lbs

A 2lb loss this morning, ooh exciting to be heading into single numbers :)

Think totm is playing up, only been three weeks and I had niggling pains earlier - ahh well if it carries on like this at least I'll be okay for my holiday.

Gorgeous day here today, I've got to go to Burnley this morning and Morecambe this afternoon, much rather be driving in the sunshine so that's great :D

Have a great day all xx

Well done Katie. Only another 1.75lbs until you hit 2st loss since your re-start. Fantastic. Enjoy your day.

Good going Katie. Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Sat in the garden in the sun with mum and the dog, luvverly :)

Had a fab FaceTime with Andrew at lunchtime, he's on his last night shift now and starts heading for home tomorrow yippee :D

No plans for this evening at all apart from a quick shower in a bit and lounging in my jama's xx

Wish i had been sat in my garden today instead of being stuck at work. Its been glorious!!

When does Andrew get home Katie x

Wish i had been sat in my garden today instead of being stuck at work. Its been glorious!!
Me too Miss M, only got in at 5 but did get some nice driving in across and up and down the county so that was lovely x

When does Andrew get home Katie x

He gets home on Sunday, his wife is all excited, she's had a spray tan and her nails done and is getting her hair done tomorrow :) x

Been a lovely evening, chilled with mum earlier, then left her with the dog while I had a lovely quick bath then I took her home.

I've done the whole beauty treatment thing, arms moisturised, neck & noobs moisturised, face cleansed and then a thick layer of beauty flash balm for 15 mins then cleansed again, eye cream on, treatment oil on face and then night moisturiser....just got to moisturise legs and feet as I go to bed.........good job hubby isn't here to cuddle up to in bed, I'm that creamed and lotioned he'd slip out of my arms :D

He text before to say that they'd all walked Hellvelyn and he'd been scared stiff lol, he's now in a hotel in Kendal him and his mates will be happily enjoying a few well earned beers.

I won't be on here much tomorrow, am in work from 7:30 and will probably only get home at about 9pm - hope it's a lovely day for you all xx

He gets home on Sunday, his wife is all excited, she's had a spray tan and her nails done and is getting her hair done tomorrow :) x

Aw that's lovely. Lots of tears that day so don't forget your hankie x

I love the found of ur beauty schedule! I'm lucky if I cleanse :-/ x

Sadly I don't do it every night though I should, am feeling well pampered now.....and enjoying watching Harry Potter :D xx

Aw that's lovely. Lots of tears that day so don't forget your hankie x
I don't see him till the 5th June Susie, can't wait :) x

Nearly 5 stone in 5 months. That's an amazing loss. Really well done. Would love to think I could emulate that!

Thanks Cate, you can do it, believe me if I can do it then so can anyone xx

Day 31/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 11lbs
Loss since yesterday + 1lbs
Loss to date - 25.25lbs

It really is a backwards and forwards trail doing this diet at the moment, plus 1lb this morning.

Am all set for a long day in work, just a shame me & TH both can't make our skating :(, I'll try and nip on here during the day at some point - have a good one everyone. Xx

Back