Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Lol lucky Marco.

Just read about the lack of progress at follow up. So frustrating, I despair sometimes.

It took me four months to get my sons knee sorted & that's with pulling in a few favours. Ended up taking him away from our local hospital following 3 wasted appointment & going to the one where I work instead. Sad thing is I knew exactly what the excuses were going to be before we even got to those appointments.

My friend at work is having the same problem with her daughter at our own neurology department like you. I Feel for you & your boy, its like banging your head against a brick wall sometimes :sigh: x

Lol lucky Marco.

Just read about the lack of progress at follow up. So frustrating, I despair sometimes.

It took me four months to get my sons knee sorted & that's with pulling in a few favours. Ended up taking him away from our local hospital following 3 wasted appointment & going to the one where I work instead. Sad thing is I knew exactly what the excuses were going to be before we even got to those appointments.

My friend at work is having the same problem with her daughter at our own neurology department like you. I Feel for you & your boy, its like banging your head against a brick wall sometimes :sigh: x

It's a bloody nightmare Susie, the only good thing is that he's not had a problem since 22nd April, am just praying he stats well while we are away xx

Hurray for today being my last in work for two weeks.....is it 4pm yet?

Scales sts this morning so am very happy as totm as of last night so it's good not to gain :)

Your dog really does eat so well that I think I should send my husband to you (may mean peace n quiet for me too! lol)!

Glad you are still happy with the weight sitch, totm is a cow that I am glad to say I rarely suffer from thanks to my pill, but least you know it will be gone soon :)

Have a fantabulous holiday lady :)

I hope the holiday is lovely and yay for last day at work! X

Have a lovely holiday! :)

Hello from Bruges :) Having a brilliant time here, hubby has excelled himself with the place he's booked us to stay, we've got the entire first floor and it's massive, we've a Japanese bedroom (bed is very comfy), a majestic lounge / dining room and a mahoosive bathroom with a whirlpool bath - it's amazing :D

Food wise I'm sticking to bars for lunch but we have breakfast included so I had a roll with a slice of meat & cheese and a yoghurt and I'm eating an evening meal, last night I had Flemish onion soup and a grilled steak (with chips!). Have to drink less beer today as I have no recollection of coming home last night, was drunk beyond words, hubby said I was literally bouncing off walls :eek: Not planning on doing that again, it wasn't the amount I drank but the strength of it, near knocked me out, luckily not a sign of a hangover :)

Hope everyone is doing well with their diets, I'll catch up as and when I can xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 25
All sounds lovely and the apartment looks very nice. I went to Bruges for the day many years ago when I was staying in Holland with some friends. It was so quaint. Enjoy the rest of your break.

What a lovely place! Have fun, you deserve it. x

Lol the git has even posted pics if the beer on Facebook and tagged me in it....seriously though I woke at 2am to go the loo and had no recollection of anything after leaving the bar....still had my tshirt on and my jeans were on the floor at the bottom of the bed!

Just come back to the room to get ready to go out, himself is waiting on an email to see if we've got a reservation for a recommended restaurant for tonight - otherwise if we don't get in to be honest I fancy a cheese & ham toastie lol xx

Hope you get into the restaurant and have a lovely evening.

LOL Katie, I would have loved to have seen you. No hangover is a bit of a bonus eh xx

Haha fab Katie. Where's the photos teehee. Hope your having a great time :) xx

I can just imagine! I bet drunk Katie is hilarious!! :)

Hi Katie, place looks fab and sounds like you are having a great time. Hope you got into the restaurant and had a lovely evening x

How you doing Katie? Missing you

Back