Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Happy Sunday Katie! Looking forward to hearing how you and TH get on with your 28 days at the gym.

Have a great day Katie :)

Hope you're going to put Katie through her paces TH!

What a busy few days...have a great one today x

Ha! No, nice n easy to begin with. She will be running rings around me in a week :) x
The only way I'll ever run rings round you mrs is if I'm running while eating a doughnut ;) xx

How's today going Katie. Tomorrow's the big day :D x

How's today going Katie. Tomorrow's the big day :D x
Been okay today Susie, was in work from 7:30 - 4:30 then at the meal with friends and have just got in....not been the best steps wise though ;) xx

It's been a long & busy day today, post holiday email hell :eek:

Not the best day food wise but hurray for day 1 tomorrow and being back on the packs, am looking forward to it but looking forward to losing weight (and my tummy) more!

Have arranged to meet TH at her gym tomorrow evening to sign up for the 28 days - she's breaking me in softly by us doing a spin class followed by a keep fit with weights class so that should kill me....if I don't make it through the evening it really was lovely knowing you all :D Not so sure she's got the right idea re my capabilities, the only spin I've ever done was a five minute taster session at my gym and I didn't last for the whole five minutes!

Hope everyone is doing well, am off to have a read and catch up xx

Great to have you back. I've really missed you :) xx

You never know Katie, you may surprise yourself at the gym. I'm sure TH will be gentle & you can rest in between if you need to.

Good luck with TSing tomorrow, just keep thinking holiday xx

You never know Katie, you may surprise yourself at the gym. I'm sure TH will be gentle & you can rest in between if you need to.

Good luck with TSing tomorrow, just keep thinking holiday xx

Lol I love your optimism Susie, she's going to wear me down to 6 stone :D

The Final Leg
Day 1/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 0lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0lb
Loss to date - 0lbs

Well here begins day one of a period that should hopefully take me almost to goal, argh that's a scary thought :)

Put 2lb on since yesterday but that's understandable as I had a bottle of Dutch beer and some cheese & crackers as a farewell to food.

Am still really surprised how much I can feel this additional stone, much more than I felt all the others I've lost!

Hope today is a good day for all, onwards & downwards xx

Back