Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Have had an amazing holiday and am pretty sad it's nearly over, thoroughly enjoyed the rest of Bruges, didn't get into that restaurant as we walked to it and it was closed...,did get the ham & cheese toastie though :)

Assen and the MotoGP was just bloody fantastic! Weren't the result I'd have chosen (ie Rossi didn't win lol) but it was fab, we and our friends had a ball - the B&B was as good as last year, just perfect.

We've been in Amsterdam since Sunday and it's been great, our hotel is right in the middle of the Leidseplein which is one of the busiest areas so even when we are heading back to the room at 2am it's still wide awake out there - we've done a three hour guided tour apwalk of the main part of the city this morning which was great.

Dietwise I'm expecting a big gain, I have made some good choices but they have been outweighed by the not so good ones - this time next week it'll be my first day back on packs and I'm looking forward to it and to shifting some weight!

Going to have a quick catch up on some diaries now, hope all is well with everyone xxxx

Glad you're having such a fab holiday. Sounds like lots of fun.

Sounds like you're having a great time and not a saddo like me who still weighed every day! Lol x

Lol yoyo I'm dreading it - wouldn't be surprised if I'm in the 14's :eek: xx

Nah don't worry. any gain will come off in no time once you get back into the swing of things Katie. Mind you best get OH to hide that beer away :p x

In Calais now in a very strange hotel ;)

The Belgian beer is more & more tempting by the minute Susie :)
xx

Glad your having a great time

Hello from England :D Should get home around 2:30, cannot wait for Marco snuggles, he is going to go crazy lol.

It's hubby's birthday today, might try and nip out and pick him up a cake, will have to be an Asda special.

Will catch up on all posts later xxxx

Welcome home Katie. Hope you have a safe journey back up north. :)

You are going to be covered in slobber lol, enjoy :D.

Happy Birthday to hubby x

Home and well and truly loved, he was ecstatic :)

Been on the scales (dressed but only in a dress) and I'm 13st 6lb which is a 9lb gain since the day I went away so am more than happy with that.....especially as I drank 7 or 8 bottles of Belgian beer last night! Roll on Tuesday to get back on the packs! xx

That is such a fabulous result considering your fluid consumption. That will be gone in no time once you start TSing.

Bet Marco couldn't contain his excitement. That's one of the great pleasures of coming home x

You'll shift that in no time once you're back in the groove!

Yes, straight back on it and it will go as quickly as it came. Glad you had a good time.

That will really drop off.

Hi Katie and welcome back. That's a brilliant weight gain considering! You'll soon lose it.

Thanks all, got to say I am really looking forward to getting back to TS on Tuesday, I can definitely feel my belly, it's mad as it feels bigger to me now than it did when I started the diet!

We are off to a friends 50th party tonight and we are staying at a B&B so there will be breakfast tomorrow, then we are going to Danielle's tomorrow as it's her wedding anniversary (& I need a grandchildren fix) and she's had a cake made for it. Then on Monday I'm out for tea with my two friends who I haven't told I'm doing this diet as they didn't agree with it last time I did it so it's just easier this way.

On Tuesday I'm joining TH's gym for 28 days with the plan that if we are going to the same one then we'll blast some classes during that time......argh I can feel the pain now :D

TH will get you going Katie. Good back up for the 2 of you.

Enjoy tomorrow, bet the grandchildren have missed you x

Currently lay on the bed in the B&B and luckily am hangover free :) Had a wonderful night and danced the night away, got lots of lovely compliments with a lot of people saying they didn't recognise me :D My friend whose birthday it was had a wonderful time, she hadn't wanted a party as she doesn't like a fuss but she was very glad she'd had one so that was good.

Going to have breakfast and then go and pick up Marco then head off to see Danielle and her hubby and to grab hundreds of snuggles. Nothing else planned for the day apart from a couple of short dog walks (Marco was limping yesterday after having his booster shots on Friday) and screaming at the TV for the men's final at Wimbledon - I'm wanting Federer to win, love both players but think Federer may retire soon so would like him to extend his grand slam records :D :D

Hope it's a good day for everyone xx

Back