Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Good luck Katie, you can do this! Final stages….

Good luck Katie. Keep your eyes on the prize! Target by Christmas, if not sooner, for both of us. :)

Good luck hun :)

I'm alive! And still able to walk lol ;)

I paid my dues with money & body and signed up to TH's gym, went and did the spin class and what she'd kindly neglected to tell me was that it was an hour long class! I've only ever thought that they were half hour long and I kept thinking that time had never gone slower - I didn't last the hour and stopped after 45 minutes as I could feel my knee getting a bit niggly and I didn't want to damage it, plus let's be honest my arse was killing on that seat!

TH was amazing and at some points her legs were going so fast that I could hardly see them move, that girl really should weigh seven stone :eek:

We are going again tomorrow night to do it again and then doing a class afterwards and the plan up to now is to meet at 6:30 on Thurs and Friday mornings to do the weights machines before work.....though that could be subject to change as TH may be rushed off her feet getting ready for T in the park.

Food and diet wise all has been well, just need to drink more water tonight and then that's day one done :D xx

High 5 honeybun. So, so, so proud of you today. You did an amazing job on that spin bike. There will be no stopping you!

Hope ur bum is feeling ok :) x

High 5 honeybun. So, so, so proud of you today. You did an amazing job on that spin bike. There will be no stopping you!

Hope ur bum is feeling ok :) x
Hey it's all thanks to you, I can't believe I enjoyed it! Think my bum is feeling the benefit of the vibrate plate we did afterwards.....could have done an hour on there :) xx

Well done to you both! Spin is a killer! But after just 3 weeks doing spin 3x a week you won't recognise your legs I promise!

Lol I don't recognise them now yoyo, mine have never ached like the ones I've got tonight do - just stood up and walked like I was a bloody cowboy :D xx

You did so well Katie. 45 minutes is bloomin well marvellous. I wouldn't last 10 min on that!

Your gonna have a new body before long as well as new legs x

Lol I don't recognise them now yoyo, mine have never ached like the ones I've got tonight do - just stood up and walked like I was a bloody cowboy :D xx

Lol!!

I'm with Susie on that....45 mins is fab! I did it for a while a few years ago...really enjoyed it but my knees kept swelling up! So painful! I can still hear them grinding if I do anything too strenuous on them!

Glad day one went well xx

The Final Leg
Day 2/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 13st 2lbs
Loss since yesterday - 4lbs
Loss to date - 4lbs

Very happy with a 4lb loss this morning, cannot wait to get back in the 12's :)

Feeling fine after spin last night, my only ache is my bum....they need comfy seats on those bikes!

Have a great day all xx

Yaaaaaay well done Katie. Your like superwoman and making me very jealous. I seriously need time to fit in some classes. It'll be great to get back into the 12's won't it. We will be there tomorrow or the day after. Wahoo! Xx

The Final Leg Day 2/136 Start weight - 13st 6lbs Todays weight - 13st 2lbs Loss since yesterday - 4lbs Loss to date - 4lbs Very happy with a 4lb loss this morning, cannot wait to get back in the 12's :) Feeling fine after spin last night, my only ache is my bum....they need comfy seats on those bikes! Have a great day all xx

That's a great loss Katie! :)

Excellent Katie. Well deserved 4lb x

Back