Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

You'll be back in the 12s in no time! Well done on the class too, I think I'd pass out if I attempted spinning!! :)
That's what I thought Kylie, I was really dreading it and expected to hate it but it's really good, have been back tonight and done it again! xx

Thanks ladies, I so love the support you all give xx

Today has gone really well, no problems TS apart from not enough water - only issue I've had is loo wise, often on day two I go loads I think my body has a clear out and it's been like that today!

Went to spin with TH and it was brilliant, am worried that I'm getting to like it lol. I sweat bloody buckets! Due to my bad shoulder (& being unfit) I can't do the standing up so do 99 percent sat down but I still worked damn hard. Was funny as we left the room as you have to go down about 5 steps, I thought my legs were going to give under me, they were like jelly! We then used the vibrate plates for about 15 minutes and did loads of stretching on it....I like that bit :)

TH is fab at spin, she's just gives it hell for leather - very proud of her :)

We are going back at 6:30 tomorrow morning to use the weight machines before work so I'm looking forward to that :D xx

Woo hoo! Go girl!! Loving this!

The Final Leg
Day 3/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 12st 13lbs
Loss since yesterday - 3lbs
Loss to date - 7lbs

Hurray a 3lb loss and I'm back in the 12's :D

Celebrating by sitting outside the gym at 6:30 waiting for TH so we can do our thing lol xx

Hope it's a good day for all xx

Fantastic Katie. You are so good and spurring us all on :) xx

Fantastic Katie. You are so good and spurring us all on :) xx
Lol heaven help you all then Roxi, I'm knackered ;-) xx

You have had a great loss this week and very quickly back in the 12's yay!! Xx

Congrats for getting back into the 12s. You deserve to be there with all that exercise. Total respect for getting into spinning and for being at the gym at 6.30am!! I tried spinning once, probably about 15 years ago now. It was an early morning class before work. I was actually sick afterwards except because I hadn't breakfast it was only clear stuff coming out (sorry, bit TMI there). Never went again. LOL. :)

Well done Katie, really impressed with the spinning and going to the gym so early in the morning. Spinning burns loads of calories, I have looked into classes locally but there is a huge waiting list and only standard exercise bikes at the gym I use. Might have a look on ebay and see if there are any bargins going - can I get a spinning bike in the spare room without hubby noticing:hmm:

Well done Katie, really impressed with the spinning and going to the gym so early in the morning. Spinning burns loads of calories, I have looked into classes locally but there is a huge waiting list and only standard exercise bikes at the gym I use. Might have a look on ebay and see if there are any bargins going - can I get a spinning bike in the spare room without hubby noticing:hmm:

Course you can.....can he not remember that you bought it aggggeess ago and you've just decided you might as well get your money's worth out of it :D x

Thanks everyone, have got to say that I mentally feel so much better for being in the 12's - as my diary shows I really do struggle normally getting out of the 13's. I'm just desperate to see an 11 now as it's got to be 25 years since I last saw one - very exciting :D

Am currently sat on a park bench enjoying the sunshine for my lunch break....of a bottle of water - I've been in meetings all morning and just had to get out and enjoy some fresh air, feel better for it already :)

Looking forward to getting home as I'll take the dog for a nice walk, he'll be made up as I took him early on and then he's had an hour with the dog walker, it's going to make his day.

Hope the sun is shining on everyone and you're having a good day xx

Truly inspirational Katie. Shows what you can do when you put your mind & body into it.

Are the spinning bikes different then. Never seen one .

Raining hard here, seems like we always have opposite weather patterns. Darcey is petrified & wont leave my side! x

I'm just desperate to see an 11 now as it's got to be 25 years since I last saw one - very exciting :D

That will be amaaaaaaaaazzzzzzing!!!!

Oh to be in the 11's. How fab. The way you are going you will be in the 10's soon! You are certainly going for it. That or the Olympics lol xx

Argh so much for feeling great, my head is banging and really painful - am not sure whether it's a diet/ketosis headache (which I never usually get) or whether it's the start of sinusitis which I have had before a few times, I do feel all blocked. Have literally sat here keeping my head as still as possible in silence, thought of TV being on kills me.....so hope this is gone by morning xx

Have you got something to relieve the symptoms Katie. Hope its gone as quickly as it came on x

Back