Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

No need for the divorce lawyer tonight....maybe tomorrow ;) We never went for the bike ride as hubby looked crap when he got in from work (been on 12 hr days), we are going to go over the next couple of days though. Diets been fine today, still going strong, that's day three complete and luckily not a jot of a headache up to now. Still focussed on going onwards and downwards :) xx

Are you back doing 100% TS katie?

Its nice that your hubby is being so supportive even if he is doing it in a torturous way ;)

Love love love it Katie. Oooooh I wonder what outfit to go for. I too was at my heaviest last Christmas so boy oh boy is this year going to be different and have a lot more sparkle :) xx

Are you back doing 100% TS katie?

Its nice that your hubby is being so supportive even if he is doing it in a torturous way ;)
Yes 100% TS hopefully until 22nd November when I go away for my birthday - am on day 3 now so will hopefully lose a couple of stones by then :)

He's a star - though I may not be saying that tomorrow xx

Yes 100% TS hopefully until 22nd November when I go away for my birthday - am on day 3 now so will hopefully lose a couple of stones by then :) He's a star - though I may not be saying that tomorrow xx

Right here with you all the way then katie ;)

Hurray back to my lowest today, 12st 2lb :) Only three away from those elusive 11's :eek:

Not in work today so am spending the day watching the MotoGP (yippee) and walking the dog, in fact on the whole that's my plan for the weekend.

Got my granddaughters 5th birthday party tomorrow so I could be worn out on the bouncy castle if she's having one - not heard whether she is, all I know is it's a Frozen themed party :D xx

Hurray back to my lowest today, 12st 2lb :) Only three away from those elusive 11's :eek: Not in work today so am spending the day watching the MotoGP (yippee) and walking the dog, in fact on the whole that's my plan for the weekend. Got my granddaughters 5th birthday party tomorrow so I could be worn out on the bouncy castle if she's having one - not heard whether she is, all I know is it's a Frozen themed party :D xx

Excellent katie!
It feels great going into new territory doesnt it :)
Bouncy castle should burn off some calories whilst being fun at the same time!!

Katie you are doing so well - and I love the dress! Tres chic.

This afternoon I needed to get changed to go out and pick up my granddaughters birthday cake and while in the bathroom I jumped on the scales in my knickers & bra and they showed at 12-1 woohoo :) I'd not eaten up to then but had drank a few coffees and some water - be fab if it still shows as that in the morning so I can count it ;)

This afternoon I needed to get changed to go out and pick up my granddaughters birthday cake and while in the bathroom I jumped on the scales in my knickers & bra and they showed at 12-1 woohoo :) I'd not eaten up to then but had drank a few coffees and some water - be fab if it still shows as that in the morning so I can count it ;)

Woo! Fingers crossed! :) xx

A 1lb loss this morning, am now 12-1 which is fab - oooh those 11's are so close ;)

Off to take the dog for a walk soon then off to my granddaughters 5th birthday party, hoping to burn some calories on the bouncy castle and am determined that nothing shall pass my lips apart from coke zero and black coffee --- which admittedly is a shame as my daughter always does a fab spread for party's but I'll do without as I can always have some at Amy grandsons party in December :D

Hope it's a good day for everyone xx

Enjoy the party and well done for knowing you can do without the buffet because there will always be another time!

Enjoy the bouncy castle :)

The birthday cake to be avoided ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 23
Forget everything I said earlier, I ate the party food then wished I hadn't and then as I was home alone this evening decided to stuff it and just give in, bought and cooked myself a piece of fillet steak, mushrooms and a bag of spinach and kale.....that wouldn't have been too bad but I bought Cadburys chocolate and opened a bottle of wine :( Ate the meal and chocolate and just felt sick, only had one glass of wine and put the bottle away and got a coke zero.

So though it was a bad day it was probably the first time I've stopped at one glass of wine....to be honest I had brought two bottles down!

Back to it tomorrow and to be honest I don't regret eating at the party, just the stuff at home - will I ever learn :confused:

I think I posted on my diary once about the dress I wanted to wear at my sons wedding in 2010 - at the time I was probably a size 26 and of course I was going to diet.....and sadly I never did.

Anyway ay occasionally I look for the dress on Ebay, it's a Karen Millen one so does come up occasionally - anyway after starting the I want to be slim and wear thread I checked on Ebay for the first time in ages and there was one for sale in a 16 (that I'm not sure was an original) and one from a private seller in a size 10.

I put a max of £35 bid in on the size 10, other times it had gone for around £60 but with it being a 10 that was the max I'd do as it may never fit.......I've only gone and bl00dy won it for £25.50 --- am overjoyed and now determined to do my best to wear it, though how I think my bombs will ever fit into a size 10 I don't know ;):confused:

Have decided that if I can get into it for the party then I'll wear that, though may still buy the blue one as it seems fitting to wear it for his Bon Voyage when I'd longed to wear it for his wedding.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 22
Back