Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Look after yourself chick.

Thats a shame but no point forcing it and doing more damage. Stick a couple of plasters on the toes for a couple of days if they are still sore x

How has today been Katie x

It's been a busy few days but they have been food fuelled, think I was despondent after not being able to run on Wednesday and I came home and ate, that carried on into Thursday and Friday but although I was eating I didn't go mad and I did have salads and steak etc, no take always or fast food. Back on track with it today and am feeling good :)

Went to see the podiatrist on Thursday as I'd booked it when I was still diabetic so thought I might as well go while I can, she was made up that I'm not diabetic any more and was really helpful re my problem toe - it was lovely as she said that I don't look like I've lost lots of weight as my face and body look firm and I look like I've always been this size..,I was made up :)

Did the last of the week 4 runs with TH last night and today we've done run 1 of week 5 which included three 5 minute runs, it was really good and we both enjoyed it so we celebrated by following it with a six mile round trip walk for a large coffee from Starbucks and bless her she didn't even have a piece of cake!

Wow! Well done hitting those 11s Katie, fantastic. I would keep your receipt for the coat, thinking you may need a size 12 very soon xx

:smiley1842::woohoo::0clapper::woohoo::smiley1842:

You are doing so well with all the running katie!!

Start afresh with ts and you will be fine although with all the running you are doing, you may actually need food now! xx

I get exhausted just reading about all that running - let alone doing it :D

You are an amazing lady and should be so proud of what you have achieved :thankyouthankyou:

Thanks all, I've got to say that I do enjoy the running which to be honest I find amazing ;) TH reminded me the other day that when we first met I told her I would never run - lol she soon changed that!

Saying that though, hubby posted on Facebook yesterday that he's found the perfect marathon - so this is now the only one I'm ever planning on doing :)

Done a three mile walk with the dog this morning and am spending the afternoon on the sofa exercising my lungs screaming at the MotoGP race, happy days :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    838 KB · Views: 30
Best afternoon in forever - Rossi won his home MotoGP race, I have screamed, cheered and clapped, must have burnt hundreds of calories :)

Hubby has been cooking a barbecue sauce for hours to make a pulled pork - happy to say that I'm not tempted in the slightest...it's chilli for me this evening!

Perhaps we should enter a minimins team!

Ooo I fancy this marathon! Although it would probably take me 6 hours to do a normal marathon!

Back