Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

How has today been Katie xx

All going well here, I'm off plan today due to their being a Jacobs Join lunch at work (where everybody brings different foods in) and am out for a meal and the cinema with friends this evening. I'm all prepared for the lunch in that I've got a big tub of salad for myself to eat as well as the things I'm giving in so that I won't be tempted to eat all sorts of things I shouldn't and I'm having a salad in the pub this evening.

Of course knowing I'm off today led to me being off yesterday, so I had salad and a sandwich for lunch and a salad yesterday evening.....with one glass of wine and a bar of chocolate :rolleyes:

Rather than seeing this as a major fail I've decided in my mind that I'm having 2 JUDD up days lol, doesn't make me feel as bad psychologically.

Was strange yesterday in work as loads of people commented on my size / weight loss as though I've recently lost loads - I know I'm about the same weight, hovering around the 12st but I think my body has changed shape and toned up more - it must be the running!

Won't get on here till late on tonight so I hope it's a good day for everyone :D xx

Good for you Katie. And it must feel great to get the compliments - you are right about the running, it does tone you up all over! Legs, stomach and arms :)

Pleased to hear the running is paying off. I know exercise makes me feel better when I am on plan.

Enjoy the day Katie, and the Cinema later xx

Sounds like you are still making good choices when you eat though katie,
You could put it down as your food week :)

Enjoy your day Katie. The running will be the reason you are looking slimmer. Toning up makes a lot of difference in appearance & confidence xx

Wowsers Katie how fab are you??!! Running is coming along so well, and so fast. I'm so pleased for you. I am definitely sticking at it when I get back. Enjoy the cinema skinny Minnie :) xx

Thanks everyone your lovely comments mean a lot and they really do help xxxx

Yesterday was great, I wore my size 14 black fitted dress to the office for the first time and I got loads of comments and compliments. The lunch was great, I had my salad and some bits of other foods that my colleagues had made and brought in, some gorgeous Indian rices and other bits - I did finish off with some homemade apple tart with a soft and crunchy caramel topping, I was in heaven lol.

Went nr for a meal before the cinema and I had a salmon salad and a diet coke hurray! At the cinema I didn't have anything and didn't feel like I was missing out. We watched the film Pride and I would recommend it to anyone, it was amazing - I loved it.

My my friends did discuss my weight loss and said that they hope I'm stopping soon and that I've lost enough - I just brushed it off with a 'not too soon'.

But my big big news is that I met TH this morning at 05:55 at the running track and we did week 5 run 3 which was a 20 minute run and we did it!!!!! And more importantly it didn't kill me lol - TH as ever was amazing, she chatted the whole time and the time passed really quickly and I felt (& still feel) amazing :D Depending on who's tracker was correct we did either 1.55 or 1.65 miles :wow: At least I feel ok for our 1 mile race on Sunday now, I'd been dreading that I couldn't do a mile and that I'd let TH down but feel more at ease now.

Followed end up the run with a 4 mile walk with the dog - now got my feet up having a coffee before heading off to work - hope today is a fab day for everyone xx

Well done Katie, pleased you had a good run with TH.

Brilliant Katie, be very proud of yourself xx

Wow! Way to go Katie! :)

I dont know how you can breath while running let alone talk all the way through!!!
Yous are quite incredible :)

How has your day been Kate x

Back