Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Good afternoon Katie, well done and good luck with your race tomorrow xx

Thanks for all your comments and wishes :) I've not had the best few days as the diet has just gone to pot so am back on day 1 today- I really wish I could get into the eating for just one day when I need to stop for a break rather than it carrying on for days :confused:

All is going well so far today thankfully, have just come in following a 7 mile walk with TH for a coffee and I enjoyed that- am going to spend the afternoon transferring photos from my phone to my computer so I can then download ios8 onto it, while also catching up on diaries- hope everyone is well and in the zone xx

You will get there katie.
You are doing so well with the exercise so its not all bad :)

Good luck tomorrow ladies. What time are you running x

The run is at 12:45 Susie but we are getting there earlier to get our numbers and have a warm up walk - very excited :D xx

OMG! That early to meet to run is amassing!

i can't believe you did that... :)

good ode luck Ladies tomorrow and let us know how you get on!

What started as a feeling very down day has turned into a much better one than I could have hoped for, after our walk I've spent the day updating my iPad, then transferring a few thousand photos from my phone to the computer and now the update on my phone is almost finished - it's literally taken me all afternoon and evening.

Hubby noticed me feeling blue and when I explained how I was feeling (fear & self-loathing in Lancashire) he just gave me loads of support and assured me that though I might feel that way that he definitely doesn't see me / it as that and he's made me feel loads better - a star he is :)

I just feel like I'm doing two steps forward and five steps back with the diet and that I'm not actually getting any closer to goal - however I do feel much more positive this evening so that can only be a good thing.

Race day tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to that - after the race we are going to set the schedule for the runs for the next few weeks......5k here we come:D

Good luck for tomorrow's race :) you'll love it! X

Good luck to you both today xx

Wheyhey it's race day :D Going to leave to pick up TH in about 20 minutes, my son and his girlfriend are taking us so that we don't have to worry about parking etc - I'd best get a move on as I've just had a shower and my hair is still wet in a towel ;)

Will let you know how we get on - have a great day all xx

Good luck xx

Have a great race Katie. You will smash it. :talk017: xx
............................................................ Katie . TH, . Katie, TH,. Katie, .TH,. ​YAY

:party0011: YAY we did it! :party0011:

Thanks for your support and wishes :D It was really good, we definitely ran faster than we have before, TH had done us a playlist on her phone of five songs and we finished during the third! The atmosphere was brilliant, could do it again now....for another medal lol xx

:party0011: YAY we did it! :party0011: Thanks for your support and wishes :D It was really good, we definitely ran faster than we have before, TH had done us a playlist on her phone of five songs and we finished during the third! The atmosphere was brilliant, could do it again now....for another medal lol xx

Yey! Well done Katie! What was your time?

Well done to you both, fantastic xx

Have a great race Katie. You will smash it. :talk017: xx
............................................................ Katie . TH, . Katie, TH,. Katie, .TH,. ​YAY

Lol that's fab Susie, that's what we were like coming over the line - along with a 5 yr old who TH taught last year :D x

Back