This is me now :)

Attachments

• image-2889850257.jpg
    image-2889850257.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image-100706050.jpg
    image-100706050.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 76
Salaam sis, mashaallah u look great and what a result on the clothes bet you feel great! Don't worry about food, enjoy it and like u said get back on plan when u get back! Glad u are having a good time, snow hey that's shocking lol nice and sunny here at the mo, inshaallah it stays nice!!!

Looking good!
Enjoy the food and worry about it when you get back, you know even if you do have a gain it will be mostly your water and glycogen stores and that should come off easily enough after a week or so on SS.
Well done on the clothes, what a great motivator for you, enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Katie you look fabulous!! What a difference! Well done you!! Enjoy your break in Turkey and your break from the *diet plan* and here's to you losing some on your next weigh in!

Wowza Katie!

You look fab, was that Istanbul airport? I recognize those seats!

I know what you mean about the clothes last time i went ( feb last year) i was about 14 stone I went to mavi and wanted some new jeans, only up to a 28 waist. I was rocking a 36 Depressing;) mind you I'm still a 32... But at least this time I nought I jacket!

I went to a small shop and they only went upto a 33 :( I'm a 36 boohoo !! But still can't complain :) I have eaten beautiful food if you have me on Facebook I will post
Photos of my naughtiness lol can't wait to get back on plan though!

That was stansted airport in the photo.... Don't even talk to me about Istanbul airport they didn't want to let me into the country lol my passport photo is old and I was 7.5 stone heavier and not wearing glasses or a headscarf took some convincing.... Lol they wouldn't give my sister in law a visa she is on a polish passport and lives in England but they wanted euros not sterling to pay for the visa but we tried explaining that Poland don't even use euros so he took £10 sterling which is normal and 10 lira the robbing git! So bad experience lol

Not surprised they wouldn't let you in katie lol u must look so different now to back then and some people can be so fussy with details lol!!

Haha I'm not surprised either but it was funny! I am home now and had a burger and chips last night as a last meal... Back on plan today weighed in this morning and have only put on 3.6lbs... Still in the 14's and I'm sure I can
Lose that by next week (inshaallah) x

That is such a little gain well done sis, gd luck gettin back on it today am sure u will be fine, is it nice to be home? Have the in laws gone now then?

Thanks I'm pleased with the gain hopefully restarting today I won't put anymore on.. It's
Great to be home as my husband didn't come so it's nice to see him. My inlaws went back the week before I went.. My mother in law was in hospital when I got there for the whole week with bad flu :(

Aww inshaallah she will be ok!! Nice to have the house back hey lol

Hey! Katie! Hope you enjoyed the little break! I am so impressed you are straight back on the plan! I have ordered SnS for 28 days having had a sample pack so I will be switching to SnS though I still have some CD packs left. However, I will probably keep my diary on here like you. I can't remember if you have 4 SnS packs or 3 packs and the protein meal or do you sometimes mix the two? I think having a *meal* something that is slightly chewy will hopefully help me and not lead to that I feel *deprived* mode.

I haven't added the protein but I might do it 2 says a week this next 12 weeks for a bit of variety. Generally I do four a day.. I had a week in the cupboard for starting today and I ordered another 2 weeks last night... I'm hoping to get this 3.6lb off this week plus a little more

Today I have a chocolate truffa bar, cottage pie, mushroom pasta with veggies and a vanilla crispy shake.. I'm still full and bloated from all I ate last week lol

Thanks Katie. You'll get shot of the 3.6 easily and it won't all really be fat as it will be water gain I;m sure. What was the reaction of your friends family in Turkey about your weightloss? I'm assuming some may not have seen you for a while?

Oh I hope so kira :) they were shocked the family I saw they just couldn't get over the weight I had lost they kept saying I'd lost enough lol but people just don't realise how heavy I am. It's a good feeling when people notice you have lost isn't
It. What samples have you tried of s & s?

Well done for getting straight back on, any gain will be gone before you know it :)
I hated the bloated feeling I had when I came off the diet, all I kept thinking was I want my shakes, I want my vitamins lol

Oh I feel horribly bloated :( its the worst feeling

I know what u mean :( Didn't stop me shovelling it in though lol

LOL! That bloated feeling will subside during the course of today I'm sure. You must have been buzzing from the compliements?!! And you certainly deserve it!! From your last pics you are looking fab!!

Tried the cottage pie yesterday, lovely! A lemon bar this morning! Yummy! I really like the variety and I am definitely going to try the macaroni cheese though i know it is more calories. But from a post on here mac cheese over broccoli or cauliflower sounds like a real meal as opposed to meal replacement. So I am decided I will be switching over, I just can't beleive I didn't try the samples sooner?! I guess I have been successful with CD in the past and it felt tried and trusted. I do like the cranberry bar and oriental chili soup and the choc and choc mint shakes though! I have to say I feel a tad fearful about switching ... that feeling of will I really lose weight?! Clearly I will if I stick to plan of course!

Back