Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

How exciting, well done hun :) bet your lookin forward to move. I've got another 100 days on plan ahead. Be so happy when I'm near goal lol

Have a great day x

RebekahR said:
How exciting, well done hun :) bet your lookin forward to move. I've got another 100 days on plan ahead. Be so happy when I'm near goal lol

Have a great day x

It Will go by in a flash :) I've been on 166 days I think I works out lol my hospital goal is 13stone but now I'm smaller I'd like to be 11.5stone so that may be next unless I get pregnant first :) which will be welcomed! But then starts the journey of not putting masses on while pregnant. X

Eek I know it will be nice to be at goal, but know it will be a battle if I do have any kids deffo be going on sw if that happens!!

You can do it hun, 11,5 will be yours :) my original goal is 9 but going to shoot 7lb less. A long haul but be worth it

Xx

Ahh Congrats on the new house sis, how exciting xx

Thanks sis :)

I went out for a meal with my work colleagues last night it was a posh place where the portions were small lol but I allowed myself a little bread well I wish I hadn't I have the worst tummy ache now :( my Body just isnt used to it.

Good news is though No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get interested in the deserts I was full after starter and main and that's it before it wouldnt of mattered full or not I'd have eaten a Desert :) progress !! Not expecting a loss this week though but we will
See xx

Morning :) more good news (so unlike me lol) I have got the job I applied for its permanent at the company I'm already at but a slight step up :)) on the weight loss front I'm fasting today and tomorrow so I will weigh this evening before I eat as now wouldn't be accurate with the food in my belly lol I'm thinking of stopping slim Nd save as its not really working for me anymore i may use it and have an evening meal or maybe up my calories and exercise more who knows x

Anyone out there :) I'm taking a break from slim and save I just don't feel the same way on it I'm going to start 1200 cals a day and exercise until after fasting to see how I get on.

Hey are u going to stay on here or dissapear? U have come so far sis and I am sure u will carry on doing great inshaallah!

Oh I will stick around as I will be back to slim and save after fasting inshaallah depending how I get on with calorie and carb counting x

You'll probably notice a marked slow down in your losses and you may even gain for a while before losing again. Personally I wouldn't step straight from S&S to 1200, I'd go through a gradual refeed to get to 1200 to let your body ease into it. I'm on am 800 / 1000 plan at the moment but it took my body a little while to adjust and start to lose again.

BordersGirl said:
You'll probably notice a marked slow down in your losses and you may even gain for a while before losing again. Personally I wouldn't step straight from S&S to 1200, I'd go through a gradual refeed to get to 1200 to let your body ease into it. I'm on am 800 / 1000 plan at the moment but it took my body a little while to adjust and start to lose again.

I was just thinking that I've been doing kind of 750-800 for a while now so may try 900-1000 for a few weeks.

I went to measure the windows in our new house today the landlady is a breath of fresh air so nice :) I have bought some curtains on eBay and reserved the rest to collect from Argos...... Also went a bit mad and bought new bedroom furniture lol in oak :) I love oak... Since we married all we have had is cheap and second hand so I thought if I have a job now and even if I don't buy any other new furniture I want my bedroom to be lovely :) I'm so excited but not so excited for the packing and unpacking bit lol

Also over the years I noticed that I felt I wasnt worth nice things as I was far but now I feel I deserve a treat

I know exactly how you feel. As you feel better about yourself you feel more deserving of things that make you happy. When I got to goal the first time I did a VLCD I paid lots of money to sort my teeth out as I hated them but somehow I didn't feel able to spend that sort of money on a fat me as I didn't feel worthy of it. This time round I'm thinking of having a boob reduction. Not specifically for vanity reasons but I do feel more worthy of it now that before I dieted.

I've been looking at buying more clothes. Also buying more nicer things for the house. It's strange how much of an effect our bodies have on our minds.

Hope your 1200 plan goes okay. Must be hard trying to fit it around fasting, and I think you're doing amazingly well, whichever plan you follow during that time!

BordersGirl said:
I know exactly how you feel. As you feel better about yourself you feel more deserving of things that make you happy. When I got to goal the first time I did a VLCD I paid lots of money to sort my teeth out as I hated them but somehow I didn't feel able to spend that sort of money on a fat me as I didn't feel worthy of it. This time round I'm thinking of having a boob reduction. Not specifically for vanity reasons but I do feel more worthy of it now that before I dieted.

Amazing how without realising at the time we are actually punishing our fat selves.

I'm glad it's not just me I've also started to look after my skin regularly before it would be just wash it and that's it now it gets the works. I may even go mad a get a cat lol my hubby doesn't like the idea of pets. But I'm sure he will love a nice cat :p

Lexie_dog said:
I've been looking at buying more clothes. Also buying more nicer things for the house. It's strange how much of an effect our bodies have on our minds.

Hope your 1200 plan goes okay. Must be hard trying to fit it around fasting, and I think you're doing amazingly well, whichever plan you follow during that time!

It's really amazing I feel when we move I want to shed the fatter me along the way but tbh I think she will always be In me somewhere.

katiebaby said:
Amazing how without realising at the time we are actually punishing our fat selves.

I'm glad it's not just me I've also started to look after my skin regularly before it would be just wash it and that's it now it gets the works. I may even go mad a get a cat lol my hubby doesn't like the idea of pets. But I'm sure he will love a nice cat :p

Oh Katie!

I'm so excited for you. This is a massive step forward.

When I lost a lit of weight the first time on a VCLD. I got a better job too an I met my husband. It's what I call the quickening. It's amazing how your perspective changes on what your value is.

On the subject of pets. My husband is the same. The only pets he likes are outdoor ones. But I can't stand the fur either so I don't mind, even though I love animals. He thinks animals in the house is haram. But I think that's just his interpretation.

!

bettiesrevenge said:
Oh Katie!

I'm so excited for you. This is a massive step forward.

When I lost a lit of weight the first time on a VCLD. I got a better job too an I met my husband. It's what I call the quickening. It's amazing how your perspective changes on what your value is.

On the subject of pets. My husband is the same. The only pets he likes are outdoor ones. But I can't stand the fur either so I don't mind, even though I love animals. He thinks animals in the house is haram. But I think that's just his interpretation.

!

We will see how the cat thing goes lol

I am taking a little test break from slim and save and today I feel bloated didn't over do calories but I feel I need to take a more low carb approach and go shopping and I don't have a lot in.... Nice to know I can't fit a lot in still though :) decided to mix my packs I have left with low carb options x

Emariex said:
Mashallah Katie! Just read your diary and you are amazing, such an inspiration! Huuuuuge well done :D xxx

Thanks Emarie :)) are you doing slim and save? X

Back