Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Me too... i will let you know x

Sounds like its going well today Katie.

I know what you mean - I am keeping FB and weight loss separate as I don't want my sister in law to know. She has an opinion on everything whether you want to hear it or not.!

Keep up the good work and thanks for the tips on porridge!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes do let me know! Who knew peeing on a stick could be so exciting lol! X

Katie - can you add me to that group?

Also I've had some slim and save on order as I reckon I'm going to do a mix of them and cd if they are ok. They are cheaper and also I think the'll be a change.

Let me know what you think

Day 3 turned out ok :) lets hope I get the results i so want.. for staying 100%

Katie - can you add me to that group?

Also I've had some slim and save on order as I reckon I'm going to do a mix of them and cd if they are ok. They are cheaper and also I think the'll be a change.

Let me know what you think

Ok I will add you... i have been reading the slim and save forum people seem to enjoy it, let me know what you think too when you get it x

Will do. I can't wait till 9th I want to start sooner so I am intending to use a mix of cd and s&s depending on flavours etc to see what I like so I don't get bored with the same thing...

I'm finding the flavours really good, I added coffee to my chocolate this morning for a kind of mocha, very nice also had the mushroom soup this evening which was pretty creamy

I think im going to do CD until it runs out and order Slim and Save for the month after.. just for ease of getting the stuff more than anything I have a good set of scales at home, and the lovely support of all you ladies :)

We can be ur cd counsellor!! ;) I can always ask mine any questions u have ;)

Great Idea :) Thanks... never had this problem until I moved to the sticks lol... love it here but boy if i want to do anything like this it makes me realise I live in the twilight zone haha x

Pmsl!!!! That made me laugh... I used to live in London centre, then moved to Birmingham centre and moaned that it was like moving out to the sticks. Then I moved to Derbyshire and can see green stuff out of my window all the time! Five mins walk and we're in fields.

I was born and raised in the west midlands... used to amenities and good bus services nothing prepared me for a place where there is only a bus to one place lol

Right I just did a ketostick I just couldnt wait... and it was a lovely Dark shade of Pink!! there is only one shade darker!! woop woop after 3 days :D *does a happy jig*

Yay congratulations! It's working!

Im so pleased my hard work is paying off.. cant wait for my weigh in on friday!

You need to frame that pink stick and put it on your wall!

haha imagine my husbands face :/

Yay delighted about yr pink stick! My cdc says you want it to be somewhere between the light and medium pink otherwise youre probable dehydrated xxxx

Oh thanks for that claire this morning it is a
Light pink :) 3rd from last on the scale so that sounds about right.

I woke up this morning feeling great :) stood on the scales (I'm a daily weigher it's my downfall) and I have gone from 18st 3 on Friday to 17st 8 today :) I just can't believe it x

Back