Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Wowza!!! Thats unbelievable! Cannot wait to see yr official loss lol! Just wow! Im a serial weigher too but got rid of my scales before starting lol, if i see a good loss i think "ive lost lots, a little treat wont hurt" and if its a small loss i think "its not working i might as well eat!" but thats just me and i know how much motivation daily weighing gives alot of people! Youre doing amazingly!!!

X

I think like that too or should I say I USED to I'm trying to be strong about things. I'm off to try a butterscotch shake now :)

Wow Katie, you are doing so well. Its an amazing feeling, bot the inital weeks loss and ketosis! Have you noticed your clothes feeling a bit looser?

Great news Katie ;) well done you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always love the feeling of first week losses. Especially excited about what this one will be. I wear loose clothes anyway since I regained 2 stone :( but my pyjamas are feeling looser... I have 3 dresses I am desperate to fit back into .... Will have to try them on on Friday :)

This is me a couple of weeks ago :) will be my before shot x

Attachments

• image-833302623.jpg
    image-833302623.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 109
Tried all new shakes and soup today :) Started the day off with chocolate shake and wow it tasted like Chocolate nesquick.... Had vegetable soup for lunch.. was ok not as good as the others i have tried, I am now drinking a hot vanilla shake with a spoon of coffee :) mmmm its nice.. dont think i would stomach the vanilla one cold though.

Supper will be Porridge.. will try the maple and pecan again but done like i did the apple one yesterday.... I hope its ok.

I havent got much to update to be honest as I havent been anywhere the last few days... went for a short walk with my in laws yesterday. Other than that I have been at home tidying up and have started a course online today so have been putting all my efforts into that.

I have noticed today though when i was making breakfast for my family that I didnt want to eat any of it.. the only thing that got me was the smell of the hot fresh bread my husband bought in.. but the smell made me feel hungry nothing more.

I am on the right track... Cannot wait to see my weigh in on friday.. I have a feeling it maybe near a stone if i keep losing as i am now.

How are you all doing?

You're doing so well! Im so pleased for you! My official week 1 weigh in is tomorrow but i shall also weigh on the 7th for the Vday challenge! X

After the 7th im going to stick to weighing in once a week before i start getting obsessed with the scales lol! X

ooo I cant wait to see your first weeks weigh in :) ... I am not going to weigh in now until friday (must be strong) and then after that weekly.. I need to do it as its where the motivation is in the once a week weigh in.. striving for that... *Hides the scales*

Haha in a way weighing before weigh day spoils the suprise. I already know how much i've lost in the past 6 days im just waiting to see how much i can add to that loss on the 7th day. X

This is me a couple of weeks ago :) will be my before shot x

I love this top by the way. I really dont have the guts to wear that sort of print (anything that makes me stand out. I am Mrswearsblackallthetime) it looks fab with that scarf and your skin colour...

Thank you hunny.. i dont normally have the guts but i thought what the hell.. i always wear a black cardi over it :) so not so brave. lol x

well you took it off for the photo!! I have a similar one in my wardrobe (brave enough to buy it, not yet worn it) :)

I just ordered another one similar in pink and grey and a pair of cords... but they may be too big when they eventually come in the post
:)

Do any of you know if not being able to sleep is a side effect of ketosis? as i am really finding it hard to sleep

Yes I've read that some people need less sleep on K ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im not sure but ive been the same, ive got too much energy and once i lie down my brain goes into overdrive and i find myself getting up to do tasks!

Yeah it is for me! But then I'm so tired these days I could sleep standing up!

I need less sleep too, and I am with you on the roaving mind. I end up lying in bed thinking of the world and his mother. Still, as long as its not about food I'm winning!

x

Back