Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

The first week I have found I am restless and sleep poorly but it will probably settle down once you're fully into it.

Same again last night I didnt sleep until 2am and woke all spritely for work at 6.30... its not normal lol...

Well today was day 5 and I was at work i thought it was going to be harder but it was ok actually just kept myself busy and cut my lunch break short and ate at my desk.

I still cant stand the smell or to look at food it pulls my heart strings so much. A few times today I have yearned for a meal, healthy ones though which is good. But time katie you will get them back in time.

I am determined to do this and be strong.. cant wait to swap to Slim and save though as i miss the chewing lol x

well done for sticking to it today!

I do miss the chew I know what you mean, I feel like thats part of my weaning off bingeing though.

Let me know how you find slim and save

katiebaby said:
Same again last night I didnt sleep until 2am and woke all spritely for work at 6.30... its not normal lol...

Well today was day 5 and I was at work i thought it was going to be harder but it was ok actually just kept myself busy and cut my lunch break short and ate at my desk.

I still cant stand the smell or to look at food it pulls my heart strings so much. A few times today I have yearned for a meal, healthy ones though which is good. But time katie you will get them back in time.

I am determined to do this and be strong.. cant wait to swap to Slim and save though as i miss the chewing lol x

Lmfao you miss chewing lmao oh hun haha this made me laugh so much i almost wet myself lol! It's so funny but true! I miss the different textures of food its weird because we'd been taking food for granted. Now we're living without it we realise what we really miss about it other than it tastes good. X

hi, i have just seen your posts and am wondering how you are finding the CD ? Hope you are enjoying it (as much as you can anyway) and that you are feeling postive !!! Best wishes !!

well done for sticking to it today!

I do miss the chew I know what you mean, I feel like thats part of my weaning off bingeing though.

Let me know how you find slim and save

Thanks hun... have you tried your slim and save packs yet?

Lmfao you miss chewing lmao oh hun haha this made me laugh so much i almost wet myself lol! It's so funny but true! I miss the different textures of food its weird because we'd been taking food for granted. Now we're living without it we realise what we really miss about it other than it tastes good. X

you know its made, not eating actually puts your habits into perspective and make you realise what you were taking to granted. I am not going to give up as I am doing well, but just need something :)

Hi Katie,

How are you getting on?
Reading your story, I can really relate to your situation. I too lost 6 stone a couple of years ago and put it back on when I met my husband as I was content. I also have PCOS and have been told that until I lose weight I can't have any treatment.

It was one of my best friends who introduced me to the Cambridge diet. I started today and I'm feeling very positive about this journey.

Wishing you all the best on your journey x

hi, i have just seen your posts and am wondering how you are finding the CD ? Hope you are enjoying it (as much as you can anyway) and that you are feeling postive !!! Best wishes !!

hi :) I am finding it ok to be honest, its certainly a journey which is going to have its ups and its downs. But I am dertermined and ready this time. How are you getting on? x

Hi Katie,

How are you getting on?
Reading your story, I can really relate to your situation. I too lost 6 stone a couple of years ago and put it back on when I met my husband as I was content. I also have PCOS and have been told that until I lose weight I can't have any treatment.

It was one of my best friends who introduced me to the Cambridge diet. I started today and I'm feeling very positive about this journey.

Wishing you all the best on your journey x

Hi Lily, Its hard isnt it knowing there is treatment there and you cant have it till you lose weight, only to make your weight loss impossible by eating stupid things.

I hope you get on well with the diet, it isnt hard but from the way I feel and the loss i can see after 4 days I can say it is worth the hardship.

How have you found your first day?

I havnt started yet, will be doin on the 23rd, am excited and really want to start, but am trying not to pin all my hopes on as I have tried other diets and been disappointed ... As u say it's like a journey .... good luck for the meal later !!! Let us know how it felt :)

Hi Katie

It's not been too bad if I'm honest, although the water is the main issue for me as I have such a weak bladder!!!

I weigh exactly the same as you, uncanny isn't it! Hopefully we can shift the weight more easily now. When is your first weigh in

Lily x

Thanks hun... have you tried your slim and save packs yet?

I haven't bought any, I wasn't sure if they are allowed on the cambridge but I suppose they are really low in calories

Worried-Chick (o_0) said:
I havnt started yet, will be doin on the 23rd, am excited and really want to start, but am trying not to pin all my hopes on as I have tried other diets and been disappointed ... As u say it's like a journey .... good luck for the meal later !!! Let us know how it felt :)

Oh I look forward to seeing how you get on :) I'm not pinning too much on this either as I have tried so many diets before. I am taking it one day at a time.

LilyPotter said:
Hi Katie

It's not been too bad if I'm honest, although the water is the main issue for me as I have such a weak bladder!!!

I weigh exactly the same as you, uncanny isn't it! Hopefully we can shift the weight more easily now. When is your first weigh in

Lily x

My first weigh in is on Friday :)) I have a weak bladder also i may as well move to the toilet lol. X

geenabee said:
I haven't bought any, I wasn't sure if they are allowed on the cambridge but I suppose they are really low in calories

This is why I'm doing a swap :) don't want to mix them

My first weigh in is on Friday :)) I have a weak bladder also i may as well move to the toilet lol. X[/QUOTE]

I know it's a nightmare isn't it. I've only been home since 17.30 and ive been 6 times already....:) haha

I know I can be boring but... I've spent the day at work doing a productive study and comparison of slim and save an CD nutrition packs... ( I did do a bit of work too)

There is very little difference in the calorie and carb details between them except on CD SS+ you can have 4 plus 200ml of skimmed milk and on s and s the milk can be used to make porridge.

I haven't done a comparison of EVERY combination but I've done a fair few and I just can't see what the problem would be with mixing it. Losing weight is about keeping cal and carbs down surely? Anyway I'm going to mix them for some variety. I've had the s and s spaghetti bolognaise and although a VERY small portion it was nice to chew ;)

You can keep an eye on the ketosis using the wee sticks I guess. I think they are bound to tell you you can't mix it because they want you to buy their products but the numbers seem to stack up....

Keep me posted on what u decide..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I can be boring but... I've spent the day at work doing a productive study and comparison of slim and save an CD nutrition packs... ( I did do a bit of work too)

There is very little difference in the calorie and carb details between them except on CD SS+ you can have 4 plus 200ml of skimmed milk and on s and s the milk can be used to make porridge.

I haven't done a comparison of EVERY combination but I've done a fair few and I just can't see what the problem would be with mixing it. Losing weight is about keeping cal and carbs down surely? Anyway I'm going to mix them for some variety. I've had the s and s spaghetti bolognaise and although a VERY small portion it was nice to chew ;)

You can keep an eye on the ketosis using the wee sticks I guess. I think they are bound to tell you you can't mix it because they want you to buy their products but the numbers seem to stack up....

Keep me posted on what u decide..

Oh chew chew where for art thou Chew :D I cant wait to try it.... my sister in law has just ordered herself a weeks supply of S and S..... I didnt know you could have milk with your 4 packets?

katiebaby said:
Oh chew chew where for art thou Chew :D I cant wait to try it.... my sister in law has just ordered herself a weeks supply of S and S..... I didnt know you could have milk with your 4 packets?

You can have milk on SS+ not on SS alone as far as I know

Yep on SS plus u can. My CDC said she hadn't seen much difference in loses from SS to SS+ so I'm having the milk and will stop if I'm not happy on the loses

Back