Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

SS and SS+ wasnt explained to me :( so i have no idea what they are all about..

Hi Lyndzi :) today went well thanks first day back at work after xmas and being on the diet i thought it would be hard. But it was nice to have a routine.

How are you doing? xx

Had everyone taken in their unwanted chocolates?

I'm doing really well considering I'm at home. I find it easier when I'm at work.

No there was an open box of celebrations which I ignored and declined when they were offered to me.

also i was given a massive box of fererro rocher... On my way home i dropped them into my husband at our business and they thought it was great

Great idea. We have a houseful of chocolates and crisps but they will always be here as my husband eats them...and he is stick thin!! Grrr.

Hey Katie - have a look at the cd website where it lists the plans out. There is a little pink box that explains ss and as plus. Deffo sounds like ur CDC needs the sack!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Katie - have a look at the cd website where it lists the plans out. There is a little pink box that explains ss and as plus. Deffo sounds like ur CDC needs the sack!

I will check that out thanks :)

Hello Ladies :)

Day 6 is over and done with... hasnt gone to bad. seem to have lots of energy....

I had a little toilet issue today and a tummy ache so I went and bought Dulco-lax. I may need to buy a fibre supplement tomorrow.

Has anyone else found their appetite has more or less disappeard as the days go on? Im having to force the shakes down... tell you what though i dont like most the shakes she has sold me.. so I have literally holding my nose to get them down.. and i think i am going to have to do a day completely of porridge as i just cant face it at the moment lol.

I am weighing in on Friday and I cannot wait :))))))

How are you getting on?

Dulco-lax are great but make sure you have a toilet near by. You been yet? I used to suffer from this and found upping my water intake helped.

I'm on day 6 aswell and I have been forgetting to have my lunch time shake. But I know it's really important to have your quota of shakes so we must get them down our neck.

I'm weighing in Friday aswell...soooo excited.

I am drinking 3 litres a day more maybe.. maybe too much coffee?

I only took one tablet and woooow did i need a toilet close a few hours after. lool

Oh we started on the same day fab :) I cant wait to see how much we lose.

Im on 4 shakes a day, I am finding it easier to go a longer without food where as before i would panic if i didnt know where my next meal was coming from.

The reason I love Cambridge so much is because you can stop thinking about food.

Do you have to cook for anyone at home?

How come you have to have 4 packs a day?

This isnt very pleasant to discuss if course but I am finding a dramatic opposite effect from what you are talking about, I find it really disconcerting and don't know if I should be worried?

Hello Katie! Almost week one done....

You are doing so well!

I think this diet can make you go either way to be honest, for me, I can go days without any motion in the ocean and that's clearly no good, other people like gennabee have the opposite effect!

I'm currently in bed awaiting the return of post festive Keto and hiding from the howling wind! Scary stuff!

Good on you katie for another 100% day!! I cant wait to see yr loss on Friday!!!

Ive zero appetite now and my cravings are really seeing off, i was constantly craving, even though my stomach wasnt physically hungry, but thats wearing off now. Loving Cambridge :)

Xxxx

The reason I love Cambridge so much is because you can stop thinking about food.

Do you have to cook for anyone at home?

How come you have to have 4 packs a day?

I have to cook for my in laws while they are here for 3 months... I make them breakfast thats not so bad.

My husband brings them shish kebabs from our kebab shop in the evenings and they have just been bought one and they are sitting in the lounge eating.. just the smell has got my tummy gurgling. So i have removed myself from that situation and come in the bedroom im just not strong enough for that just yet.

Im on sole source which is 3-4 packs a day no way 3 is enough calories for me.

How are you getting on? :)

Hello Katie! Almost week one done....

You are doing so well!

Thank you so much :) i cant believe i have stuck 100% for this long.

I think this diet can make you go either way to be honest, for me, I can go days without any motion in the ocean and that's clearly no good, other people like gennabee have the opposite effect!

Well when i had just gone into ketosis I did have the same effect Geenabee is talking about but it passed quite quickly.

I'm currently in bed awaiting the return of post festive Keto and hiding from the howling wind! Scary stuff!

I hope Keto comes soon for you :))

This isnt very pleasant to discuss if course but I am finding a dramatic opposite effect from what you are talking about, I find it really disconcerting and don't know if I should be worried?

I had the same when i went into ketosis a couple of days ago it passed quite quickly.

Good on you katie for another 100% day!! I cant wait to see yr loss on Friday!!!

Ive zero appetite now and my cravings are really seeing off, i was constantly craving, even though my stomach wasnt physically hungry, but thats wearing off now. Loving Cambridge :)

Xxxx

Thanks hun :) I cant wait either....

I have no appetite and my cravings have gone but my gurgling tummy is doing my head in. lol my in laws are sure im going to get ill or something.

So is there anything else I need to look out for besides temporary headaches, bad breath and the runs???? ;)

If your lucky you will get sleepless nights aswell.

But on the plus side you may get loads of energy soon. x x

Yes sleepless nights and boundless energy despite not sleeping very much lol

That might work for me I am ALWAYS late for work!

Katie you are doing so well! Can't wait to hear how your weigh in goes today!

Just want to comment on the earlier exchange of mixing Slim and Save with Cambridge and give my two pennies worth. Whilst the packaging may show the same or similar ingredients remember that these products are made by two different companies. Cambridge has been going for years with years of research on its products which is has changed as a result of research.

I personally would only mix the two plans if I was low on the Cambridge product and didn't want to slip or fall of the waggon or add is instead of the SS+ additional CD pack or meal allowed. In other words to ensure one is getting the correct nutrition I would at the very least alwayx have the minimum three Cambridge products. Whilst I am no medic I am consicious that the side affects from any vlcd can range from hair loss, faintness, gallstones etc. and from minimising risks to health my view is to stick the same product if at all possible.

Meant to add I would not mix and match products from different companies on a long term basis! Just my thoughts anyway!

Back